Submit

Ralph
  Lauren
View Results

Fallen from the Skies

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 pm
~waves~

"I'm just wondering -even though I'm still in high school, but it's never too early in my opinion to start thinking about colleges- , what are some good colleges to go to that have decent creative writing programs? I've never really heard of any so I thought I would come and ask you guys."
^^

~waves~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm
Unless you want to come to Britain I'll be of no help to you, unfortunately sad  

Toikey

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:17 am
Same as above but in Sweden - sorry :C  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 pm
I think we're all just beating around the bush here, I'm from Canada. xp  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:27 am
There is a really good (yet costly) college in Vermont called Bennington College.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:46 pm
I heard Columbia University (in New York City) had a good college for the Arts, and it's where I plan on going for my education after high-school, but I myself don't know what it's like from experience. ^^;

Violet Mascara

mixlemaxle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 pm
Otis College in Los Angeles is good. Or so I've heard.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 am
I'm not actually in a creative writing program. As much as I love writing and want to be published one day, I have far too many interests. I do have some advice though!
Start looking up some biographies for your favorite authors, and look up the bios on some of the classic authors. Look into the colleges that they visited.  

fallenangel_Asha

Fallen from the Skies

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia
Same as above but in Sweden - sorry :C
I actually have a Swedish language book in my hand! biggrin Goddag?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Brandon University in Manitoba. The English Arts program is the one I'm planning on going into next fall. The link takes you to the course outline, which details what kinds of classes can be taken within the major ^.^

Overall, Brandon University is a great place to study even if you aren't doing an Arts degree. I'm looking forwards to it because 87% (I actually crunched the numbers and figured this out) of all my friends will be taking their secondary education there, though they'll all be in the kick-a** music program.  

Isaiah Moretti

Nyrihaz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 am
Such a good question. Sad that I don't have an answer (even for myself). Considering I am from Puerto Rico I barely have options -and least good ones- unless I go abroad, and well, I'm yet not sure of wanting to go so far away from my family. Actually, I'm completly sure I don't want to be so away - a whole ocean- from my family. Sometiems life isn't fair when you want to persue an art carrear...

^.^

But on we go, aye?  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces