Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Strange...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haunted milkshake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 pm
((I admit I have had issues, so don't tell me okay? I already know. also, I don't really care. also, I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I consider it a Life Issue.))
okay, I drew this picture a VERY long time ago. I believe I was 6-8 at the time, maybe younger. I can't remember why I drew this picture. but I drew emotions that were able to be seen through eyes. my Grandmother always said I was an "Indego Child" (probably because I kept asking her the same question over, and over- "Is the world real, or am I dreaming?" she responded the world is real, but I'm not so sure anymore.) I'm not sure if I live in the same world as everyone else anymore. I see horrid images flash through my mind. when I hear music, I can actually feel the emotion with every single word they sing. when you say something, I actually feel it. its strange really...at least to me. I've learned to live with it though. But this picture...?
User Image
this is what makes me (partly) unsure of myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:01 pm
I don't quite see what's so distressing about that drawing. It just seems like a way to personify emotions.
What it makes you so unsure of hasn't been answered, either.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Tainted Deity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Why did a stereotypical angsty drawing make you reconsider... something?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 pm
trust me, there are far more disturbing images in the world...  

Angel of the End

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 pm
reality is highly overrated.....

as long as the dream harms none....enjoy the journey...

I once drew a psychological introspection in the form of a giant crystal....every facet contained a representation of my ids. the only thing I gleaned from the sketch was that the largest facets in the drawing were of sadness and hatred....

I guess i was more cracked up than I thought.

empathy is a gift, not a disease.....enjoy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 am
So basically its the art equivalent of thought stream writing, I do thought stream writing in the job centre, usually ends up with me commenting on how i want to stab everyone there in the face, its not a bad thing and it doesn't mean anything, just cos I wanna stab people in the face alot it doesn't mean I will.

Angel of the End
trust me, there are far more disturbing images in the world...
Like this.... viewer discretion is advised.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rellik San
Crew

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces