Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
What other subcultures do you get along with best & worst? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 pm
Angel of the End
Honestly.... I get along fine with juggalos... but there are a certain group, or sterotype, if you will, in my town that is really not friendly. As I mentioned once before in this guild, one threatened to rape me and my other gothy friend because we are goths, sound messed up enough? Basically, white, over 20 years of age, wear tripps, ICP t-shirts and necklace, and a ball-cap to the side of the head with a buzz cut... that is not me being, well, you know, harsh... but I have had issues with these types. I personally never go to the transit center alone, always have another friend (prefer them to be older and one of us always has a knife on us, no matter where we go... yes, I know. If one of us actually tried to defend ourselves with the knife, even if being beaten up ourselves, the news would flash "Goths brutally attack innocent victim" or something like that... promise guys, only if I'm near death) or else my boyfriend, since I can cling to him and that is actually alot safer. Now, the ones I really worry about are some other people, norm looking, usually... it's always the people who on the outward appearence you least expect who can be the most violent.

But the transit, as long as you are with a friend or someone, is perfectly safe. Even by yourself, it is only certain buses and times and days of the week it can be like that.

I highly doubt goths are that ostracized by society. The problem with having a knife is that it could cause the attacker to panic and harm you, not that the news would pin the incident on you for being considered goth or anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:54 pm
Best: GLBT and Anime geeks.
Worst: Gangstas and Rednecks.  

Maggoty Anne

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 pm
DORKS, NERDS, DWEEBS, GEEKS, BRANIACS, EGGHEADS, POINTDEXTERS, BOOKWORMS, KNOW-IT-ALLS, WEIRDOS, AND SMARTY-PANTS  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:54 pm
the sociable nerds/punks.
which is really just a group of friends who enjoy a good doctor who marathon after the punk show.
also i get along with the drama kids and the normal/smart/nice girls (this is in school)

don't like the scene kids/mallgoths that much because there are five of them that all look the same and people mistake me for them.
they run up to me all excied going "ALLLIEEEE!!!!HEYYYYYYYY!!!!!.....oh...wait, you aren't Allie....er....sorry......"
what a let down sad  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out