Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Anime / Manga
TRAGIC AND ROMANCE LOVERS U'VE GOT TO READ THIS!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonliightSonata

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am
Read Koizora.

To me, this is the saddest romance story ever, its reeeeally good, cuz it was just added to one manga yesterday and it was ranked 880 something, but today i checked and it was 400 something already!!
I almost cried for the girl...such a tough love life and some bitchy girlfriends.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 am
confused Huh ok?  

The Bubblelicous

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:13 am
Loser, you read manga. *Points and Laughs at the Narutard*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm
iv never read or even heard of the book but ill definetely look out 4 it 3nodding  

innocence_is_not_me1

Scissor Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 am
Hmm.... odd. I don't normally like to read romance things, but I could check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 am
Lynx, I noticed your posts around the guild, you really don't like most things do you? Also, a narutard is someone who is obsessed and reads and watched it all the time and cosplays as people from it and... you get my point.  

Scissor Doll

minisailormon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 am
Xing Lynx

Just because she read Manga does not mean she is a Narutard.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:34 pm
minisailormon
Xing Lynx

Just because she read Manga does not mean she is a Narutard.

I agree  

CrAzYhYpErGiRl2987

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 pm
don't worry about lynx, he is just compensating on the fact that he is a lifetard, meaning he fails at life and thus makes the life of others miserable apparently, listen dude, Narutoard is when your obsessed with NARUTO, HENCE NARU---TARD, it's obvious and your still a jackass, no one cares about your opinion! Leave MoonliightSonata alone  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 pm
hmm i don't really read magma but next time i got to the library ill look for it ^^  

Angel_527a

Ayame Tsukiome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm
Bloodlust-Silver
don't worry about lynx, he is just compensating on the fact that he is a lifetard, meaning he fails at life and thus makes the life of others miserable apparently, listen dude, Narutoard is when your obsessed with NARUTO, HENCE NARU---TARD, it's obvious and your still a jackass, no one cares about your opinion! Leave MoonliightSonata alone

Amen to that lololololololololololololololol. rofl XD lifetard, sorry got a kick out of that and Imma check out the manga next time i has the chance ^^  
Anime / Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games