Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Final Fantasy/Videogames Discussion Forum
What's your favorite Final Fantasy game of all time and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 am
Urimian
RainDog777
Urimian
FFTA Is the way to go. cuz i love tactics.
That was a sweet game but Tactics A2 was better. My character was an epic hunter. xp

Yeah youre right. But personnaly, i loved the first A better.

Tactics War of Loins & Tactics Advance get boring after you get epic high lvs but I haven't beat A2 yet  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 pm
my favorite would be ff7 crisis core or ffx. ffx cus it was my first ff game i played and i liked the battle squence very much so. and ff7 crisis cus i just startd tht one not to long ago lol i want to play the orginal ff7 but havent found one yet D':  

kiba_akira

Moonlight Survivor

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:45 am
FFXII because it's the only one I've really ever played. And I love it. Over 180 hours on it.

>w<
*Hinata finger touch*

I love the characters, too, and the gameplay much more than past FF's (I was really upset when I saw that XIII was back).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:39 pm
FF7 Hands down. For it is the Final Fantasy by which all others are judged. The all around content and origionality blows all other final fantasies out of the water like dynamite fishing.

Not to mention almost every character even the NPC's who stood around in town were interesting. Cloud is a decent group lead and his squad is well ranged. They kinda remind you of the X-men. UNSTOPPABLE.

The mini games were tremendous.

wahmbulance Ultima Weapon is simply SICK.

Giving valid testimony that even a washed up little gun toting henchmen can still surpass the many setbacks, losses, and even the removal of ones mind..yet still save the world and stomp the Elite of the very organization he wanted to be part of all surrounding the death of the very soldier he looked up to.

Truly Epic.  

Penitent Patience

Beloved Knight

6,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

over 800

Shirtless Medalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:44 pm
Wrath_Knight
FF7 Hands down. For it is the Final Fantasy by which all others are judged. The all around content and origionality blows all other final fantasies out of the water like dynamite fishing.

Not to mention almost every character even the NPC's who stood around in town were interesting. Cloud is a decent group lead and his squad is well ranged. They kinda remind you of the X-men. UNSTOPPABLE.

The mini games were tremendous.

wahmbulance Ultima Weapon is simply SICK.

Giving valid testimony that even a washed up little gun toting henchmen can still surpass the many setbacks, losses, and even the removal of ones mind..yet still save the world and stomp the Elite of the very organization he wanted to be part of all surrounding the death of the very soldier he looked up to.

Truly Epic.
i agree  
over 800 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 91, 34, 73, 44, 48, 41, 70, 33, 91, 74, 59, 1, 15, 38, 63, 62, 72, 26, 63, 87 Total: 1085 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 am
well actually ff7 crisis core was the because it has parts from the original and added parts and well the graphics were amazing  

over 800

Shirtless Medalist

Madlife v1

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:06 pm
my fave is ff dissidia i juste love how you can play online n__n  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:24 am
I only play Dissidia cause got pvp, friend cards and editing quest  

Vermean

Timid Bit

GameLionXD

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:22 am
Final Fantasy III ( the ds version). It's the only FF game I own.  
Final Fantasy/Videogames Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff