Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)
Tim Burton's movie...What You Need To know.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Louis XVII

2,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:35 am
Okay, I just thought I would let you all know that this movie is not related to the Disney version. I've heard rumors that this movie is Alices second trip to wonderland however, she does not remember the first trip.

This movie is suppose to be a darker more twisted version of the original story so that would be why Johnny looks like a psychotic clown.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 am
Yes apparently this movie bears similarities to Looking Glass Wars in the sense that since Alice's first trip to Wonderland, the Queen of Hearts has taken over and corrupted Wonderland and it's Alice's job to help restore the White Queen to her throne. And I've heard a rumor that there's a love interest between Alice and the Hatter but have no idea about it's validity.  

Ainsly

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm
*nodnod* That's all true. It definitely sounds more like the Looking Glass Wars then the original AiW. Especially with the Red/White Queen clash, which is never a real focus in the original series. But the Queen of Hearts is meaner then the Red Queen, so I guess she is a funner villain! XD  
Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games