Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pure Snow, Impure Blood (1x1, OPEN) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:37 pm
Koriah looked up at him. She just thought it might have been issues between them. She wondered herself what her father was like, since her father was a vampire. "Hey... my father is a vampire as well. Would you happen... to know something about him? The truth is... my mother told me a few things but not everything."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Adelrich shrugged. "Maybe. Can you tell me what she told you? There are a lot of male vampires, as I'm sure you know. Do you know his name, or some unique things that might set him apart from others?" He went over to the window and shut the blinds. The sun was coming up, so he didn't want it to shine through the window.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 pm
"Hmmm..." Koriah sat there and thought for a long time. There were a few things her mother told her. But only two distinct features came to mind. "The way my father speaks... mother said that sometimes he spoke like he was from a different time. And his eyes... instead of the usual, his eyes are black, not red or anything else."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:15 pm
Adelrich closed his eyes to think about what she'd said. "That sounds like the man I'm currently tracking, actually. Father warned me to make sure I didn't get confused with the way he talked, and not to stare at his eyes in any weird way. Do you know if he would have any reason not to see you? If he doesn't, I see no reason why you can't come with me to look for him."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:46 pm
Koriah was kinda shocked that it sounded like who he was tracking. "So... the man you're tracking... might be my father? I have to know for myself then." This was the chance to look for her supposed father now that she had leads. It's time she knew where she came from.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:15 pm
Adelrich nodded. "But I don't want you to get in trouble, so if I do find him, I'll bring him back here. I'll mention your name to see if it clicks beforehand, as well. I have a good idea of where he is, so it shouldn't take much longer. I might find him tomorrow, maybe the next day, and for sure in the next week."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm
"Right. I wonder if my father even knows about me. If he did, what if he doesn't remember?" There were many possibilities as to what might happen when she finally met her father. What was he like? Why did he abandon her mother? None of this made sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:54 pm
Adelrich smiled. "I don't think he could forget you. Not with you being what you are. Even if he wanted to, which I doubt, it's hard to forget things like this. At least, I would think it would be hard to forget you had a child." He sat down on the chair, which felt pretty good after being outside and on his feet all night.

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:49 am
"I guess you're right... but mom told me to never look for him. I wonder why that is. What is it that my father could have done?" She wanted so badly to know what everything was. Koriah knew what she was, but she didn't feel complete until she got some answers from her supposed father. "He has the answers somehow... I know he does."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:01 pm
"Maybe that's it, maybe she didn't want you to know something." Adelrich shrugged. "I'm not sure what it is she or they want to keep from you, though. They only other thing I can think of is they don't want you to enter the real vampire world. But by meeting me, I'm sorry, but you have."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 pm
"I know I have... and I understand the full weight of my choices. But I deserve to know the truth. So I ask of you... please find my father." Koriah hung her head in confusion. This really was bothering her quite a bit and she wanted to know the truth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm
Adelrich nodded. "I will." He looked at the window, and noticed the sun attempting to shine through the curtains. "Tonight. For now, I have to sleep." He sunk down into the chair a bit more, preparing to go to sleep. "Good night. Or rather, day."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 pm
"Yeah..." Koriah laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes. She always liked it when she slept. She could dream of so many things, so many things could enter her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 am
Adelrich fell asleep just a little bit after he closed his eyes. When he woke, he couldn't remember if he'd had a dream and just didn't remember it, or if he hadn't dreamed at all. He turned his head to look at the window, and noticed the sun was going down.

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm
Koriah woke up a half hour after he did and rose up slowly. She looked out the window and saw the night coming. "The night's coming isn't it?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff