Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Remake the Guild video (original creator)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should i do it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:30 am
Hey guys, Sai here. I remembered about the video I made for you guys a while back and decided to make a new one. what do you guys think about that?
some examples of my videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOxdU3Nk6Kw&feature=channel_page
well thats my most recent  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:16 am
Sure, I say go for it. To my knowledge. Yours was the first decent video to be made about this guild on Youtube. The only one prior to that. Was a very short, poorly made video. That only lasted about a minute or so.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

D-Miss

3,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 pm
i am new to here. do u have a link for the first one you did for legion  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:51 am
sounds like a great idea, go for it! 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:40 pm
Here is a link to the old video. The members of the Legion of Helpers that are listed. Were the current crew members at the time. It was originally an idea. That Sai would make this video. Allowing anyone that wanted to be in it join. At the time, oddly enough. The newer members outnumbered the veteran members of the guild that wanted to be in the video. Sai even had a thread asking people to sign up to be in his video. Though, he decided it was best that only the crew be listed. To avoid any hard feelings from the members. Some of the crew members that were listed in this video. Have since left the guild. Or barely post at all. Sky posted maybe once or twice since mid 2007. Repressed Memories hasn't posted at all for some time. And has since been demoted. Dammie-Kins stopped coming to the guild as well. He made his own guild around the time he stopped showing up here. Though, on occasion this odd fellow will pop in to say hi. Anochaa has stopped posting in this guild as well. The others still login at there own pace. The video was posted on July 17th, 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4sl1kQEfnY  
Legion of Helpers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff