Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
I Think This Deserves Its Own Thread. :|

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:27 am
Guys, I'm really scared. :/
I had this dream last night about me and my mum. I say a lot of mean things about my mum behind her back and last night we had gotten into a horrible argument and then she gave me my pills and was like "I'm sorry your life sucks." and went to bed. She didn't say 'Goodnight' or anything.
Then I had this dream. I couldn't wake up from it no matter what.
It kind of went like:
(Oh yeah, just so you know, it's quite graphic, gore-wise.)
I was texting Holly about how I couldn't go see FOB and blink-182 in Atlanta because of my mum. And then I went to go grab a bottle of water from the fridge and my mum asked me about what I say about her. I said "Huh? What? Oh nothing." she starts to yell "LIARRRR!". Since we were in my kitchen she grabbed a knife and tried to stab me repeatedly with the knife I was screaming louder than anyone could ever imagine and then I tried to lock myself in my brothers room since he was apparently gone and the door to his room is made of like, two-and-a-half-inch thick glass. My mom magicly broke through the glass door and she sliced my hands, arm, and face repeatedly. After that she left. and I found her outside on my front porch sitting on one of the three steps that we have and I was of course still bleeding and crying but I ran to her and hugged her and said "I'm sorry! I'm so ******** sorry! I love you mum! D:" And then she was all like "No, I'm so ******** sorry." and then she showed me her wrists and she had cut the artery with the same knife. And she was pouring blood all over me and the steps.
I was crying harder than I have ever cried (which is a lot because one of my best friends died two years ago) and then I ******** woke up.
My mum woke me up this morning too. She looked at me and said "Oh sorry, I thought you were awake." and left.
neutral
I need like psychiatrist or something.
I don't know why I posted this. I just needed to let someone know.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 am
Holy f*ck.
That's crazy sh*t.

I don't think you need a psychiatrist, though.
For the past, like, month, every time my body decides to have a dream, it's always violent.
I had the scariest dream as my last dream.
And I had a dream a girl got hacked in half at Warped Tour and her guts were everywhere, two days before the super scary one.
I'm not gonna go into the detail about the last one, for two reasons:
One. The explaination is nowhere near as scary as what actually happened.
Two. I'm lazy. Rofl.

I don't think you need a psychiatrist simply because you have no control over the dreams you had.
Did your friend die around that time, maybe that's what triggered it?

Just my input.
I'm sorry about your friend.
And your scary *ss dream.
*Hug*  

PanicChic2005

-Lemurrrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:56 am
See what these boys are doing to us!
Aha.
No jay kay.
But.
I've had dreams like that before.
One time, my mom and me got into an argument.(we always argue. My mom actually considers we go to family counseling..)
And so I was following my mom and I was screaming at her,"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME GO AND SEE THE BAND PLAY?!"
and she would just say.
"Because I said no."
In singsong voice.
(I HATE when she does that)
And so she was walking outside to get the mail.
And all these weirdo/gangster guys were like standing out on the street in front of my house.
And my mom walked out and started to try to tell them to go away.
But she was making a dog sound.And in my head I'm like,"s**t..." and my mom was walking inside and she like kinda of tripped and she put a hand on the wall.
And the boys in front. One of them were like,"DUDE.No."And he reached for the guy.And the guy like shrugged him off,pulled a gun from his pants pocket and SHOT my mom.
But right as he shot my mom.
Everything went black and then red. And then I woke up.

Yeah.
:/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 am
Maybe someone or something is trying to tell you that you shouldn't talk behind your mommys back anymore. surprised

PrimeRibby
Captain

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 am
PrimeRibby
Maybe someone or something is trying to tell you that you shouldn't talk behind your mommys back anymore. surprised
confused 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 pm
PrimeRibby

The God of Brendon is speaking to me.
:0

Kylie the Cumbie

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas