Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Free NX Outfit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janessac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm
When you make a new ID, and make a new character, you'll get an NX outfit. It looks good on boys but on girls, the only thing that looks good is the hat =.=  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 pm
all an opinion.
I seriously despise how they're giving new users NX.
It's bad enough that we didn't get a fancy chair at the start or that factory (they got rid of it, fortunately), but now NX?! -sigh-  

Zarow

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 pm
Zarow
all an opinion.
It's bad enough that we didn't get a fancy chair at the start or that factory (they got rid of it, fortunately), but now NX?! -sigh-

haha, I'm just glad they're not giving out scrolls or something XD. This is just another trick to keep people interested in maple, kinda bs to me, but now at least you know whose new by what NX they have on LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:55 pm
Kite Katolia
Zarow
all an opinion.

haha, I'm just glad they're not giving out scrolls or something XD. This is just another trick to keep people interested in maple, kinda bs to me, but now at least you know whose new by what NX they have on LOL.
i started yeserday and i didn't get any nx :O and i use to have a diffrent account but it got banned for nothing -.- so i had to restart...  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Zarow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:22 am
LordKillerPanda
Kite Katolia
Zarow
all an opinion.

i started yeserday and i didn't get any nx :O and i use to have a diffrent account but it got banned for nothing -.- so i had to restart...

Check your e-mail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 am
Zarow
LordKillerPanda
Kite Katolia
Zarow
all an opinion.

Check your e-mail.
ok i will have to check..WAIT...i forgot which one i used crying i have like 12 emails xD

Edit: ok i found my email but i didn't get anything from nexon but the varification  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:59 pm
The code is in the verification email....
And yeah, the NX is ugly. The event where they gave you 5k for reccomending someone, then them getting to lvl20 was much better.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:30 pm
acually u have 2 make a new acc on the page where u see malpe comercial on that page  

kjl-pokemon

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:39 am
they are eek scream so unfair  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash