Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I need help. People please demonic attack. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:27 am
Taliah
Collowrath
stressed Already here.

So you are! Thank you for the explanation, and I hope I wasn't a bother. sweatdrop

Not at all! You're welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm
To me, Belial is an earth elemental. He represents material things, finances, business, and new beginnings. He's generally celebrated at winter solstice in my circle.

That's not exactly the mainstream idea of him, though. sweatdrop  

Quillu

Tipsy Prophet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm
Quilunost
To me, Belial is an earth elemental. He represents material things, finances, business, and new beginnings. He's generally celebrated at winter solstice in my circle.

That's not exactly the mainstream idea of him, though. sweatdrop
Where did you get your concept of him?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 pm
I'm just your weird Coco newcomer.

That post might explain it...  

Quillu

Tipsy Prophet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:59 pm
Quilunost
I'm just your weird Coco newcomer.

That post might explain it...
No, it really doesn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 pm
I thought the whole worshiping Demons and not thinking they're evil thing might have said it.

Google Demonolatry if you meant a more literal "where"... rofl  

Quillu

Tipsy Prophet

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 am
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai

See, the Catholics have tests they issue to those claiming to be possessed before they perform an exorcism.

See, I could REALLY get into catholic mysticism, and maybe even catholicism, I only hesitate for several social stances they've taken I severely disagree with.
I second that. Though Tomberg's book on the Tarot has been very helpful for me. For public worship I attend the Episcopal Church (no Gnostic Clergy in my area) since they are pretty tolerant of heretics, though I don't go announcing my "heresies" in public, since the Episcopal Church is going through enough "issue". I'm not looking to change tradition, just a place to worship in my community. I have found a way to accept the Creeds though of course having a different "understanding" of it. I can feel the "Spirit" there so I feel comfortable despite my difference in understanding.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Quilunost
I thought the whole worshiping Demons and not thinking they're evil thing might have said it.

Google Demonolatry if you meant a more literal "where"... rofl
So the answer is "Whatever internet site had the most hits." confused

rmcdra
I second that. Though Tomberg's book on the Tarot has been very helpful for me. For public worship I attend the Episcopal Church (no Gnostic Clergy in my area) since they are pretty tolerant of heretics, though I don't go announcing my "heresies" in public, since the Episcopal Church is going through enough "issue". I'm not looking to change tradition, just a place to worship in my community. I have found a way to accept the Creeds though of course having a different "understanding" of it. I can feel the "Spirit" there so I feel comfortable despite my difference in understanding.
Meh. The most recent Communion I took part in was with Gho, in the middle of a space open to all traditions, but designed for a Neo-Pagan ritual.

Very cool.

I love making bread for ritual.  

TeaDidikai

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:54 am
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
Meh. The most recent Communion I took part in was with Gho, in the middle of a space open to all traditions, but designed for a Neo-Pagan ritual.

Very cool.

I love making bread for ritual.

^^ Sounds like you all had a great time. I'm glad to hear it. Oh your pic is very pretty btw. I had found it doing a google search of your username on a photo website.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 am
rmcdra

^^ Sounds like you all had a great time. I'm glad to hear it. Oh your pic is very pretty btw. I had found it doing a google search of your username on a photo website.
Thanks. I have some more I need to put up.  

TeaDidikai

godhi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 am
Assuming the person in question was possessed by a malevolent spirit...
Of course the spirit would call itself Belial--malevolent spirits seldom tell the truth, and are well-known to assume the name and identity of a much more powerful spirit if it's to their advantage.
Remember that it's all a sick and twisted game to them and the more pain, suffering, and despair they can inflict upon the mortal world, the better.
Leave spirit conjuration to the experienced magicians; it's not something for novices. I literally have the scars to prove it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 am
godhi
Assuming the person in question was possessed by a malevolent spirit...
Hey man! Long time, no see!

Do you have any cause to suggest that is the case?  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:41 am
Anyone heard of Goetia?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:35 pm
Gho the Girl
Anyone heard of Goetia?
The collection of spirits from the Lesser Keys? Yes. Why do you ask Sweets?  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces