Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Good Place to do pq?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

y o u t a s t e b a d

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:56 am
Hmm.. I'm lvl 47 i/l mage and i dont know a good place to do a pq.. carnival party quests only give me... i dont know.. a little exp. anyone know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 am
iSquishBugs
Hmm.. I'm lvl 47 i/l mage and i dont know a good place to do a pq.. carnival party quests only give me... i dont know.. a little exp. anyone know?

At level 47, only two pqs are available, carnival and Ludi pq, the latter being in existence anymore for one the glasses you get if you lpq 35 times. I'd suggest you stay at cpq, but at your level you need stay in a good party and try to keep winning(Trade Wins are okay, but the exp isn't what it used to be as you already know.)

EDIT: HPQ is also available, but if your doing hpq at lv. 47(for training, not fun/agent quests) something wrong XD.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 am
There are 4pq's you can choose from. LudiPQ (glasses reward), HenesysPQ (rice cake hat reward), Carnivalpq, EllinPQ (altaire earrings reward)

The Ludi and Ellin PQs give decent exp. Don't know about Henesys or Carnival.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:50 am
t e n n y
There are 4pq's you can choose from. LudiPQ (glasses reward), HenesysPQ (rice cake hat reward), Carnivalpq, EllinPQ (altaire earrings reward)

The Ludi and Ellin PQs give decent exp. Don't know about Henesys or Carnival.

OH YEAH Ellin PQ! I forgot all about that one XD. Yeah you can try Ellin PQ, it's for levels 45 ~ 55 and the reward is 52k exp I read. Pretty cool looking pq for the vids I've seen on it.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

iJVLaple

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 pm
Elin pq pretty good, i tried it with my dit, that might cuz i need to be close to be able attack, it cost me 25 white pots on the boss stage >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:01 pm
Oh.. thanks everybody. I have one question. Where's epq located??  

y o u t a s t e b a d

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Ellin Forest is located in Ludi's Helios Tower.
There should be a portal somewhere up a ladder..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 am
Ellin PQ and how to get to it:

Go to the Helios Tower (right side of Ludi where you get to KFT) when you get inside on the 100th floor go to the top portal. You'll see an NPC and a portal above her to go that portal. You'll be transported to a swampy place go the portal on the other side of the screen. Now you're in Ellin Camp. Go to the last portal on the right. You'll be in a map with large snails. Go to the right side portal again. There is the PQ NPC Ellin the Fairy. Congrats! Now change to ch1 and get in a party.

@ Kite: there are video's up now of Epq?

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Jessikenz
Ellin PQ and how to get to it:

Go to the Helios Tower (right side of Ludi where you get to KFT) when you get inside on the 100th floor go to the top portal. You'll see an NPC and a portal above her to go that portal. You'll be transported to a swampy place go the portal on the other side of the screen. Now you're in Ellin Camp. Go to the last portal on the right. You'll be in a map with large snails. Go to the right side portal again. There is the PQ NPC Ellin the Fairy. Congrats! Now change to ch1 and get in a party.

@ Kite: there are video's up now of Epq?

I skimmed over above it, that's about it. Since I'm only playing my bishop till KoC Ellin will have to wait haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 am
Ellin's great, but the boss is a major b***h.
Not only does he have three forms, he has a healing power. If your party sucks, it's most likely to disband at this stage. God knows all 3 of mine did (used a friend's ACC).  

Zarow

y o u t a s t e b a d

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm
Zarow
Ellin's great, but the boss is a major b***h.
Not only does he have three forms, he has a healing power. If your party sucks, it's most likely to disband at this stage. God knows all 3 of mine did (used a friend's ACC).

Haha. Yeah.. but generous at the end..  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff