Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Clanrats? No thanks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:51 pm
Reiklanders actually... All militairy inspired, going to use the mail order mini as my captain, already got other models covered as well as my slayer hired sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Which mini are we looking at? The Empire captain with a great weapon and the bottle of wine?  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 pm
Yessum!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm
Sweetah! surprised  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Yessum... Really hope it'll arrive soon because I've already missed 3 games of Mordheim... I'm going to be the underdog this time... Usually I get the hardest warband with my orcs... had a that ladz got tallent one who had 2 wounds, T5, resilient, shield, light armour, helmet and spear, Ws4, S4 due to mighty blow... He was the perfect tank so to say, stood off on a bridge alone against a couple of flaggelants and warhounds while facing witch hunters... Later on he got stupidity and I was stupid enough to go to the doctor trying to remove it... he died... XD;;

Wooops... Gotta try to stay on topic... XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:52 pm
Reiklanders can be pretty strong, I know my lads did well. mrgreen  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm
I like the Ld range boost... My warband will be an expensive one in the beginning too... <_<;;; Kinda wanna go for mareinburgers to get a bigger one but we're known for fluffy and themed warbands here. x3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 am
Yikes... I've been slow with my progress...

I did "finish" them last month though, just never got any pictures while my greenskins have been stealing my attention for a local campaign...

Anyways, here's the finished unit when it comes to building, didn't add so many helmets nor models with shoulderpads, figured it would be ok if I just spread them throughout the unit instead.

User Image

User Image

User Image

And just a close-up on my pawleader.

User Image

User Image

And just a little something else I'm slowly working on which could be seen in the background of the 2nd picture.

User Image

User Image  

Shinobi_8745

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:46 am
A fat guy with exposed buttocks? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 am
Damn right... :'D

Only got a rope around his waist with a loincloth covering his sick p***s while showing off his even sicker butt to everyone.  

Shinobi_8745

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:39 am
Test-mini painted, even though the armypainter spraypaint ruined the models I'm going to give another one a try, if the roughed surface makes it too ugly I'll try to strip them with breakfluid or something... I JUST ZOGGING HATE ARMYPAINTER SPRAYPAINT! D;

-cough-

ANYWAYS! Here's the mini, it's the pawleader himself, c&c are welcome!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:02 am
You know I'm an idiot but I like the colour scheme, he does look a bit too clean though. sweatdrop  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:05 am
Just because they're rats they're not all filthy, I belive you're too used with greenskin filth Brooky, but I assume you think of a more realistic look ne?

But yeah, I'm going to stick with this, rusted metal and dirt around the feet is enough for me, going too "realistic" on a horde army is only something a fool would do, but I'll concider more filth on slaves of course. ninja

(Edited)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 pm
Will those slaves be in chains? surprised  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 pm
Most probably not, I'm going to make my slaves out of Gnoblars, adding older clanrat heads and tails, makes superb slaves, having a "handler" or two in the back forcing them forward, and the good thing about slaves is that they're not given real weaponry, they loot whatever they can on the battlefield, and gnoblars have everything from broken bottles to broken speartips.

And I don't really worry about not having fur anywhere than on the heads, they're scrawny underfed and sick bullied slaves, fits them perfectly.

BUT! A human slave in chains or two amongst them wouldn't be that bad.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff