Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Does remote hack exist?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicWinds

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm
crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Can you explain more? I've only heard of a so called Seduce Hack, one where a hacker can get your info by being next to you. Dunno if any concrete evidence has come up, just storys of a guy named HeroTex got hacked(He had many..... MANY GODLY/PERFECTLY scrolled items apparently).  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 pm
No evidence as of yet.
No fake hack is going to scare me.

Only script kiddies hack MapleStory.
Don't look into it, because there's always believers saying complete bullshit- but that's all it is.
Bullshit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 am
Zarow
No evidence as of yet.

Don't look into it, because there's always believers saying complete bullshit- but that's all it is.
Bullshit.

Yeah but after you put so much time into ms, and have your own guild full of friends, you don't wanna take chance? I gotta agree with you, one day the hack I spoke of was like "OMG everyones getting hacked" Next day same people acted as if it never existed. xd  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm
Kite Katolia
Zarow
No evidence as of yet.

Bullshit.

Yeah but after you put so much time into ms, and have your own guild full of friends, you don't wanna take chance? I gotta agree with you, one day the hack I spoke of was like "OMG everyones getting hacked" Next day same people acted as if it never existed. xd

Yeah, I spent 4 years on MS. 405m in my account just at the moment and WAY more in equips.
But you know. Rumors will be rumors. If the hack was real, Nexon would have notified people about it and it would be more popular and everyone would know about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow
No evidence as of yet.

Bullshit.

Yeah, I spent 4 years on MS. 405m in my account just at the moment and WAY more in equips.
But you know. Rumors will be rumors. If the hack was real, Nexon would have notified people about it and it would be more popular and everyone would know about it.

I dunno, to do that stuff you'd have to mess with some pretty hard to mess with data, and I wouldn't want it to get out that my game could be messed with like that until the hacker would be brought to justice. That's just the way I look at it though, I like though how no one knows s**t about it, just makes it where the probably of it existing in the first place that much smaller, haha.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm
As far as I know, that's packet editing, and that's pretty illegal.

Nexon would go as far as sue small, unknown private servers.
They would MOST DEFINITELY sue people that cause their users to stop buying NX for shops and the like.

I read into detail of it on the official Nexon forums. Regs of the forum went into detail about it.
I promise you, though. More than 70% of the hackers in MS are script kiddies. Following instructions "download this, type this in, check this box".
Been there, done that. Incredibly cliche, but true. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 am
Zarow
As far as I know, that's packet editing, and that's pretty illegal.

Nexon would go as far as sue small, unknown private servers.
They would MOST DEFINITELY sue people that cause their users to stop buying NX for shops and the like.

I read into detail of it on the official Nexon forums. Regs of the forum went into detail about it.
I promise you, though. More than 70% of the hackers in MS are script kiddies. Following instructions "download this, type this in, check this box".
Been there, done that. Incredibly cliche, but true. cool

yeah, that's what I said to buds first two points wise.
I dunno if you could consider them script kiddies when they don't know what they're doing, just know what they get if they do it right XD.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dexter_xAx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:34 pm
Zarow
No evidence as of yet.

Bullshit.

i kno a website tht gives legit maplesotry hacks for free :T just regresiter and download its pretty cool how rich u can get from doing tht :T  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:18 pm
I would be very surprised if more than one or two people in all of MapleStory were experienced enough hackers to do that.
I would also be very surpised if even the most mediocre anti-hack program would miss picking up on that. Moving someone else's equips to your account would be a pretty overt change, and would also be extremely trackable. And yes, Nexon would definitely sue for that.

Plus, I'm pretty sure this rumor was circulated a year or so ago, and no one ever actually got hacked.  

We Have A Winnar

Zarow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 am
Dexter_xAx
Zarow
No evidence as of yet.

Bullshit.

i kno a website tht gives legit maplesotry hacks for free :T just regresiter and download its pretty cool how rich u can get from doing tht :T

That's an oxymoron.
Hacks aren't legit. They're cheats. Cheap. Break the rules. etc.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games