Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
i like the heathen blot and norse gods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like beetles?
  yes
  ew
  tasty
  sometimes
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

ninja

Sometimes, part of my pour out is the sacrifice of drinking stuff much stronger and rawer than I prefer.

Interesting. When I make offerings, I usually only do so of something I would share with someone myself.

There is an underpinning of "suffer" to some of the stuff I do with regards to Odin and Loki. It's similar to the sacrifice of being speared through the chest to a tree, only less potentially life threatening.

I also used to have a winter ritual of walking barefoot on snow. Gods only know what that was about; without snow, I haven't done it recently. Now the closest I come is walking on the beach when it's icy and half freezing myself.

I don't have a word for the underpinning of these actions yet.
Ah. I'm familiar with the concept of Ecstatic Sacrifice, wherein the physical sensations are used to break us from the White Noise.

Is that similar?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:16 am
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

ninja

Sometimes, part of my pour out is the sacrifice of drinking stuff much stronger and rawer than I prefer.

Interesting. When I make offerings, I usually only do so of something I would share with someone myself.

There is an underpinning of "suffer" to some of the stuff I do with regards to Odin and Loki. It's similar to the sacrifice of being speared through the chest to a tree, only less potentially life threatening.

I also used to have a winter ritual of walking barefoot on snow. Gods only know what that was about; without snow, I haven't done it recently. Now the closest I come is walking on the beach when it's icy and half freezing myself.

I don't have a word for the underpinning of these actions yet.
Ah. I'm familiar with the concept of Ecstatic Sacrifice, wherein the physical sensations are used to break us from the White Noise.

Is that similar?

In the same neighborhood, I'd say, but not the same house.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:34 am
Deoridhe

In the same neighborhood, I'd say, but not the same house.
Fair enough.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces