Repo, Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami Leone

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm
ZOMG! My friends introduced me to Repo! The Genetic Opera a while back and by the gods! I'm OBSESSED with it! For those who don't know, (HonorableVampiress, will know. Yes Hon I know you'll see this and squee.) Repo takes place in 2057 after a rash of organ failures around the world. Rotti Largo, owner of a company called GeneCo devises a plan. Surgeries and transplants that are paid off over time. But if you are 90 days without paying, a Repo man will be sent to kill you and take back GeneCo property. The story revolves around Rotti's obsession with Marni Wallace and how it forced Nathan Wallace to kill her and become a Repo man. Not gonna spill it all.. That's just the rough outline.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 am
...Yes, it's my fault.  

HonorableVampiress

Neurotic Ragdoll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm
OMG I can't believe no one has seen it!! or posted a reply about it!! That is the greatest film and play I've ever freak'n seen!! I watch the DvD at least four times a week!! ITS SO AWESOME!!! Whomever hasn't seen it needs to seriously find it and watch it!! >_< its a must see for the ones with the sick and twisted sense of humor, and the love for musicals!! heart heart heart  
*The Hall of Diversity*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games