Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AndyX

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 am
ok so among the empty posts that have Created by: AndyX listed on them it wouldn't be complete with out a Crysis thread

so has anyone here played Crysis? what about Crysis: warhead?

has anyone here played Either of these? Hello? HHHHeeeelllllloooooo, Echo Echo Echo.

i really enjoyed these games, took a seemingly new spin on your typical FPS by giving you Nano-suit powers.

Does anyone else here agree we need a remake of jedi Outcast only in the Bioshock engine mrgreen and i think i recall hearing that Bioshock used the UT3 engine, or maybe it was the UT2k4 engine,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 am
I have not played Warhead, but I have the original Crysis. I have not beaten it yet so I can't say much, but the graphics and physics amazed me from a technical standpoint. The gameplay is fun and action packed, but a bit hard sometimes. The story also seems really interesting so far.

People sometimes bash the game, but I don't really see why. Maybe it's because you need a ridiculously good computer to play a game that isn't totally mind blowingly amazing in gameplay (but honestly it's still fun and worth playing, atleast to me).

Like I said, I haven't beaten it, so don't spoil anything for me xD  

Kerubiel

Friend

General Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas