kyongane

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 pm
Sadistic Rainbows
Xing Lynx
Gotta love how it's called "Emo's AAARGH!" But they still decide to show up just to try and understand why. I'm not sure how it can be liked. Here's how i think they think, "Hey! If we wear Black ALL the time and complain about are lives I think People will like us more!" Everyone else stares. Then the one kid goes, "Perfect!"

That's not really the case. Some people just like to tell their problems to people to get it off their backs. I'm sorry that you're too caught up with whatever you're doing. I wear black. A lot. I'm called emo(I'm not!) because you people are so ignorant. I'm sorry that you have to pick on someone because they wear what they like. Jesus. People have become so fed up with being called emo that they go to the point where they commit suicide. Watch what you say. Emo is a music genre, you dummy. D<

Some people are too dumb
Wearing all black does'nt means you're emo
Make a sad facial expression does'nt means you're emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:23 pm
really, emo is just a stereotype now. :< sorry to tell you. this is like complaining about gays. it's going to pull up a lot of controversy. so adjust to it.
now, i personally have no view for or against 'emo's. however, i'm called emo a lot and will label myself as that so people will stop fighting me about it. however, i (nor many) do not cut myself. that's another part of the stereotype. people who do that should actually be lumped into the 'cutter' category, which is not part of this discussion. all that emo is is a whole bunch of really rich/depressed/socially awkward people in tight pants with interesting hair listening to the 'emo' genre of music about how much life sucks.
we're all like that sometime. get over it.
some people are just more depressed than others. some people are just more assertive than others.
now, i will also point out that there are stereotypical emos who complain about everything without actually having problems, and hurt themselves and get high so they won't have to deal with responsibilities. but hey, this is how our society is raising people nowadays. people will flock with whatever is popular (take twilight for example) or hate it with a fiery passion and go to the other extreme. it's just how our society rolls.  

kyonkyonlvrbaby

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am
the term 'emo' and EVERYTHING about the whole-thing or whatever you call it, just infuriates me! i have a hard time discussing it with people 'cause it's just so annoying and irritating  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 am
Okay, Seriously. It's not the cutting or anything. It's all the s**t they do that's irritating. How they are practically the biggest hipocrites in the world. (Definetly over exaggerated) The actual emo's aren't annoying. It's all the people who like Twilight too much, Obsess over My Chemical Romance, and wear those ******** pink and black checkered shits. They're the wannabees that most Emo Haters hate. They aren't depressed even. Real, Full on Emo's aren't so bad. None the less being way over the top but not as bad as the wannabees. Which I prefer to call Rejects more of. Or the click I formally call "The Fails". Yes, All of you who act this way. I honestly look at you and think. "The Fails", that's how low and annoying you are. You pretty much are the mainstream of trying to be not Mainstream. That's pretty fail by Definition.

PS Yes, The actual emo genre is good music. Screamo on the otherhand, is a totally different genre. Emo=Fine Screamo=Annoying
Emo band=My Chemical Romance Screamo=Bring Me The Horizon

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

GothicSpineMistress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:22 pm
I'n not emo, me gothic. D:<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 pm
pretty funny whee  

ReVeRsEd ShAdOwS

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:07 am
kyonkyonlvrbaby
really, emo is just a stereotype now. :< sorry to tell you. this is like complaining about gays. it's going to pull up a lot of controversy. so adjust to it.
now, i personally have no view for or against 'emo's. however, i'm called emo a lot and will label myself as that so people will stop fighting me about it. however, i (nor many) do not cut myself. that's another part of the stereotype. people who do that should actually be lumped into the 'cutter' category, which is not part of this discussion. all that emo is is a whole bunch of really rich/depressed/socially awkward people in tight pants with interesting hair listening to the 'emo' genre of music about how much life sucks.
we're all like that sometime. get over it.
some people are just more depressed than others. some people are just more assertive than others.
now, i will also point out that there are stereotypical emos who complain about everything without actually having problems, and hurt themselves and get high so they won't have to deal with responsibilities. but hey, this is how our society is raising people nowadays. people will flock with whatever is popular (take twilight for example) or hate it with a fiery passion and go to the other extreme. it's just how our society rolls.

That was a lot of writing on a very boring subject... couldn't you just say their are 'cutter emos', 'stereotype emos' and 'emos' ?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 am
wow really guys wtf??
wut is the point of hating 'emo's?
really dont u guys have anything better to do?
-sigh- its truly is sad cuz ur so naive and think just becuz someone always wears black and does there hair a specific way that makes them emo...
i wear black (A LOT), i do my hair a specific way and im not emo ...-face palm- man u guys r so...theres not even a word to describe u ppl

did u ever come to think that some ppl just like the style or the genre of music? that doesnt automatically make them emo..
-sigh- i have nuthing else to say to u..thats sad

XxSuper_NekoxX

Corinthius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:07 am
hinata hyuuga is my name
wow really guys wtf??
-sigh- its truly is sad cuz ur so naive and think just becuz someone always wears black and does there hair a specific way that makes them emo...
i wear black (A LOT), i do my hair a specific way and im not emo ...-face palm- man u guys r so...theres not even a word to describe u ppl

did u ever come to think that some ppl just like the style or the genre of music? that doesnt automatically make them emo..

Theres a word for it. Mean, Emo's arent people to me. They are worms. Crying about a hard life Suck it up lifes blows no matter who you are. In the end you die so enjoy what you have. Its just most of us have our own problems so its kinda of keep yours to yourself. Its a selfish world and theres no room for leaning on others anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:06 am
the worst part is that they lable themselves "emo", which actually makes them nothing more than fakers/wannabe-emo
EDIT: dont get me wrong, i look like one myself but i never saw myself as one of "them"
just saying i dont lable myself to a group, if they want to sure i guess  

Dokuro-kun

Shameless Lunatic

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 am
You guys really have no life do u?
really its stupid all nameS like prep scene emo punk jock NERDS THERE ALL STREO-TYPES!!!!!
Its clicks no one cares! They can wear what they want or say what they want?
why does it affect u?
stop complaing & go and GET A LIFE~!
PEOPLE can lable me but i dont give a flipping flying F***Kso go to somthing better like hangout with ur friends becuase this is bull sh*t!
STOP HATEN GOD DAMN!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:49 pm
kneed
beds give me nightmares
i am not afraid to post XP you fail

your username is fail

I agree  

YukiChan7616

Beloved Vampire

12,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Brutus the Bear

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:52 pm
magic nurse komugi1
xd wow thats funny! and yes i see where your going with this! im in a guild where everyone hates emos and its funny the emos are afraid to post XD

Dearest, This was the 3rd post, you didn't really give anyone enough time to reply, now did you? :3

And what is emo?

Some say it means someone who has black hair and black clothes, ect.
Some say its a style of music,
Some say it is a type of personality,

Well its more of an and, or sort of deal. smile

Emo is when someone is absolutly miserable, its mainly a teenager thing, because hormones and such have diffrent affects on diffrent people, Some just become horny whores, some what our society consider 'normal' and some become depressed, The depressed are what you people call 'emo' and they're music style/clothing style is optional. I personaly have my 'emo attacks' as i like to call them, Times when i feel torn apart inside.. I wouldn't call myself 'emo' but if someone truly feels this way on the inside it isn't optional.. So hating someone who is this way is just like being racist, and personaly racism is stupid.. No one can help how they just naturaly are.. If they could the world would probably be the simular, but people would have a propper reason to be racist.. Oh dear.. i sure am ranting.. Well im just going to end this post here before i get to off subject. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:53 pm
II E M O_S I N N E R II
You guys really have no life do u?
really its stupid all nameS like prep scene emo punk jock NERDS THERE ALL STREO-TYPES!!!!!
Its clicks no one cares! They can wear what they want or say what they want?
why does it affect u?
stop complaing & go and GET A LIFE~!
PEOPLE can lable me but i dont give a flipping flying F***Kso go to somthing better like hangout with ur friends becuase this is bull sh*t!
STOP HATEN GOD DAMN!

Well, the whole point of this part of the forums is for 'hating'
If you are aginst hating why come here in the first place? :3  

Brutus the Bear

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200

Brutus the Bear

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 pm
Corinthius
hinata hyuuga is my name
wow really guys wtf??

Theres a word for it. Mean, Emo's arent people to me. They are worms. Crying about a hard life Suck it up lifes blows no matter who you are. In the end you die so enjoy what you have. Its just most of us have our own problems so its kinda of keep yours to yourself. Its a selfish world and theres no room for leaning on others anymore.

Most of them don't really have the option of 'sucking it up'
Alot of them feel this way on the inside and can't help it, now dont' get me wrong, there are some people who are spoiled children who complain because they don't get what they want and become 'emo' and those types are very annoying. surprised

But they don't all have a choice,  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces