Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
First Impression [ Silver Star Knight X ship-wreaked1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:29 pm
Making his way into the library, the library only looked at him as if not surprised. After all, he seems to storm out of class rooms like that much more often than seemed.

"Again Edward?"
The librarian said with an amused tone in her voice. She was an old lady, Edward has known her since he was merely a child. Replying her with a 'hmph' as he set his books down on an empty desk, he took out another Shakespearean play and began to go through it. The librarian's soft laughter could be heard through out the library, after all not much people would come to the library in class time.

Thinking to him self, Edward vowed to not let the girl get away with defying him that easily. He would make her suffer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 pm
Hailey took a deep breath. It was killing her with all these questions. She just wishing at the time that she could be in a nice quiet library getting her head caught up in some sort of literature that she knew would fill her craving for something she believed in.

She knew she shoudn't but just because she was curious she walked into the school library. She smiled at the librarian, then went to a shelf and took a book off of it. She opened it up and nodded. It was romeo and juliet. She loved the book and knew it was the same everywhere she went. She went up to the librarian and signed out the book. She looked behind her only to see edward. She took a deep breath then took the book and just walked out of the room. She went back to the class and sat down in the desk, glad no one noticed the book.

She continued on with her work. Getting more and more into it as if to block out everything else.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 pm
Edward glanced up from his play hearing the door to the library open. Noticing that it was that bothersome girl, he buried his head back into his play. It was not time to be causing fights. He would win in the end, that he was sure of . After all, he was the principal's son. From the corner of his eye, he could see her checking out a book, curious as to what book she checked out, he glanced at her for a brief second before going back to the play.

After she had left, the librarian spoke up, as if knowing what Edward was thinking. " She took out Romeo and Juliette."

As childish as it sounded, Edward said " I don't care" as a reply to the Librarian. Yet again, chuckles from the old lady filled the library. A scowl could be seen on Edward's face at this moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:54 pm
Hailey sighed as she again heard the bell rang. She was relived as she packed everything up quickly and went to the teacher to find out where the class was. She smiled at the teacher then walked into the next class. She went to the next teacher and talk to him about everything. She went and sat in the seat next to the back corner.

While she had some time while people were coming in she started to read the play. She just loved the conflict of two people from diferent families not being able to get together and then they have everything bluntly taken away from them.

Once she noticed the class was almost full she put the book away and started to write down little notes to herself about the work she had to complete and even a little note about Edward. She closed her book so no one could read what she had written as she just relaxed there.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 pm
Hearing the bell ring, left the book on the desk, and made his way out of the library, only saying a quick Goodbye to the librarian. He walked down the now crowded hall, making sure not to touch anyone, he opened the door to his office and walked in. Taking out a few papers from his files, he finally found one that said Hailey on it. Taking the folder out, he told the secretary to tell all her teachers that she is no longer welcomed in the classes.

With that done, he walked out of the office contently towards his next class. He opened the door to his class to see Hailey sitting in the back corner. Sparing the teacher a glance, he sat down in the back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 pm
Hailey just sat there as if it was nothing that he had walked in. She took a deep breath and turned to him. "I'm really sorry about my out burst, just having a bad day and I know you probubly don't care what I'm saying right now but I just want you to know I'm truely sorry."

She looked down at her work, her stomach feeling as if it was guilty. She started to write down what she was missing and getting started to the work. She wasn't really thinking about the work though. She was thinking too much about the play she had started reading and about all the stuff that has happened already on the first day of a new school. She still had so many qustions she wanted answered. She really just didn't want to have to be stuck there, stuck having to be next to him.

[Sorry it's short, I just have to get off now]  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm
Ignoring her apologies, Edward did nothing to stop her either. He continued to pretend she does not exist. Childish isn't it? Pretending that someone does not exist merely because she does not meet your requirements.

Writing down no notes what so ever, nor is he reading his book, or listening to the teacher. He never seems to do any of that. It was tedious. School, learning, everything. Taking out his beloved Macbeth from his pile of books, he flips through the pages of it. In hopes of finding something interesting, something that he has not noticed before in this play.

[ Quite short this time also. My apologies]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:15 pm
Just as she'd figured, He wouldn't care. He hasn't yet today so why would he now. She sighed deeply, not sure of what she was supposed to do anymore. She looked down, noticing tears starting to form in her eyes for some reason. She wiped her eyes then took out romeo and juliet. She started to read it getting lost in the fantasy world.

She looked up only to find the class working hard on something. She looked down at the piece of paper she had been writing on and she nodded as she started to write. She didn't know what the topic she was supposed to be writing about was so she just decided to write about something she figured she knew she had to get out some how.

'Edward. The one name I have heard of at all today. Apparently in his mind and clearly everyone elses he seems to be the alpha male. The guy that runs the school. You know what I think? I believe he is an ignorant, self-loving, chauvinistic, Jerk. I mean think about it. All he does is read, run away from his problems, and be a jerk to everyone, infact I wouldn't be surprised if everyone hated him, me included.' She wrote down her exact feelings at that moment then turned the page over to a fresh page where she started to write about literature.

(I'm going to be gone for a few days just so you know)  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 pm
[ Its fine, You can continue this later. ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm
[Alright I'm back now ^^]  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur