Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply PSG News Letter
July News Letter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Perfect Stranger's Guild
There are no such things as strangers, only friends we have yet to meet.

Happy summer everyone!! I know this newsletter is coming to you late in the month but i want you to know I'm back!!I have really missed everyone So this issue will get all the vacationers caught up on whats been happening in PSG. I have soo much i want to put in this issue so sit back and chillax.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Contest Highlights

Looks like our june contest was pretty hard but u guys did an awesome job creating combinations
that covered ur avi-s quite nicely Athough i thought i chould have won but Sakabato-Chaos-DemiGod Took home The JUNE Envelop.. Great Job SAkas!!
User Image

DAily Dice winner's this month were
blondforever=3x
ebonfearie=2x

Community Spotlight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. With all he hard work and dedication to PSG I dont know what took me so long. I would like to announce our newest Vice Captain SugarySweet6 and look guys she has a new look!!
Sugars Story began last April 2008 when sugar saw the grand prize for outposting me was 10k she and OfCourseImAwesome formally known as Yeelais were determined to catch up to me....MyOwnRainCloud joined in on the posting as well. Something was quite odd abut sugar we noticed that she never changed her avatar we almost couldnt find her avi's face..lol. We tried and tried to tell her it was okay to change becuse she could always change back....1235 pleases and Six months later sugar finally changed her avatar....to a dominatrix...lol...jk...PSGans have grown to love sugar Even FB and GRaphic geek was fighting over who would be her body guard and something about undies...lol...Whit sugar in college she doesn't have too much time for Gaia but when she does she always finds her way back to PSG to whip the forum into shape and delete all the unnecessary threads...Thanks Sugar We love you and congrats!!

Happy Birthday July
Timberwolf78 - 16th
PprKut12 - 16th
DeerDance21 - 16th

August Birthdays
Hana Milova - 12th
-sakabato-chaos -demigod- 29th

Member Highlight

User Image
I would like to acknowledge our latest member Blondforever for creating new contests and actively trying to revive some members to participate. I don't know if u guys know this but trying to get active memeber is a tough job banning m=non active memebers is even harder...but we'll discuss that another time. Blondy has the enthusiasm i wish all new members had....Check out her contest thread July Avi Contest its fun and creative

Guild Highlight

• Looks like no one has won 500g in a long time rolling diceHead over to the table and start rolling!!!
  • Okay El has got me beat but im posting posting everyday im off of work so u guys be ready!!! by outposting Me u can win 5k!!! and look who's close Sugary!! and look at everyone else who's trailing behind

SugarySweet6 5016
    Graphic Geek's 3752
    MyOwnRainCloud 3590
    fanboy360 3050

keep it up guys your not far behind!!

• I know u guys enjoyed the june avi contest and i would love to do the exact thing for july but i know u guys have been anticipating it and it would be too easy to just go ahead and do so so check out this months contest theme July avi contest

i hope eveyone enjoys this issue and i hope its worh the wait im sorry it took so long  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 am
great as always  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

blondforeva
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm
I got that in a pm,