Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 pm
Gematria barely fit in the armchair when she jumped onto it. Angry that Eve did not take care of the two dark angels beforehand, she let herself sleep it off.

Meanwhile, Eve lightly drifted down the hallway of the federal prison. She was just about to sneak into the room where a Cuban man was dying when a guard caught sight of her out of the corner of his eye. He shouted running after her, but she just touched his head and he fell over, asleep on the floor. She lifted him over her shoulder and hid him in one of the storage closets, taking his uniform. Nodding to several guards as she passed, she entered the room to the dying man and sat on the bed and waited for his death. He looked at her with eyes like daggers, and took in his last breathe, holding her hand to his head, she closed her eyes and hooked her soul onto his. He exhaled and the two were pulled into the depths of hell. Faltering, she looked around, her eyes clouded because of the environment change. Right off the bat, though, she noticed that Chaos was not there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 am
Laleo felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

~A Whitelighter broke in!

His wings flared from his back, eyes started glowing.He spun around, nearly knocking over Rin and Miu who were following him.

~"Get back home. A Whitelighter got in... I need to finish this mission, though it shouldn't be too hard. I'll catch up after you run her out, or put her in her place, which ever you think would be more fun."
He looked to the two and shifted his scythe in his hands.

~"We can't allow this... She needs to be taught what happens when some one invades our territory... Mainly one of her kind..."
A sinister smile spread across his face.
~"You two are better for this anyway... I'll just finish it, if it is called for."

He turned back to road to the town.
~"I'll see you two later."
He ran on, wanting to finish his job quickly. And not miss the fun of Eve's mistake of going into Hell.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 pm
There was only one thing on Eve's mind. Find Proctor. After that, she thought through several possibilities. Only one stood out to her, though. She would take him back up, and straight to Chase. Chase would help her with anything.

Pits of fire and large depressions were all around the place, and even if Eve lighted down for a minute, she would be turned to ash. Slaves of all kinds and skeletal beasts carried on their work as if nothing was out of the ordinary. This was her chance.

She darted behind large boulders, out of sight and closed her eyes and thought. A path from where she was opened up when she pressed a certain rock and revealed a secret corridor that lead to Proctor. Left, right, up, up, left, left, She memorized.

She opened her eyes and swiftly found the rock and moved it to the exact positions until the wall gave out. She followed the corridor down until she came to a room where Proctor was. The room was empty. She pounded her fist on the wall hard in anger. This was where he is! He should be here! She thought, but saw a crease in the top of the wall. She punch the wall several times in the same spot and she felt her fist go through. It was a false wall. Crumbling away more, she saw Proctor, up against the wall, chained by the feet. She scrambled through the hole and hugged him with all of her force.

"Eve! You-! You came!" he said, hugging her even harder back. He smelled like decay and smoke.

Then, came a loud bang, and Caiden had Eve by the throat. He smiled evilly, his pale face even darker. "This one is mine, and mine alone to deal with," he said to anyone who came after him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am
Laleo reached the edge of Sootwell and stopped. He felt a familiar feeling about this place and something resinating in it. He shook off the feeling and walked on.

He moved by people unnoticed, some only acting like they felt a cold breeze.
The wind still blew slightly, as if it was leading him to something he left behind.
He stopped in the middle of the town, a lady bumped into him. She stumbled back with a half sorry and walked by. Ten seconds later she fell to the ground, unmoving.

~Interesting... Just a small touch can send someone over the edge.
He looked around the town. Not much interested him. He walked on, past the inn.
He glanced at it, feeling a magic like what he found in the mine. He stalled for a second.

The curtain of a window moved. He stepped back and ran out of the sight of it, slightly smiling to himself.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 pm
Alex, hearing that Lynette had fallen asleep, walked back into the room. and curtained the window to show a breeze blowing through. In doing so, he made the curtains sway out and he tried to grab them. He pulled them together again and let the breeze flow. Alex sat back down in the chair watched out the window holding the charm in his vision of view.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 pm
Lynette tossed and turned on the bed. Short electric currents were emanating from her skin; something inside her was stirring, and it wasn't happy.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 pm
Eve's face turned purple then blue, and then white. She clawed at Caiden, but every time she did, it only tightened his grip.

"This time, you will die. Think you could burn me alive this time?" He clenched his teeth, and threw her against the rock.

Proctor stood up and ran over to her. "Eve!" He picked her head up, but she was unconscious. "Eve, you have to get up! You have to face him!" Proctor said, trying to wake her up. She rolled and shook her head, sitting up. The room faded and turned silver, as it does when she's having a vision. But this time, it was a memory that someone wanted her to see.

It was Lady Ivy, in the cave she trained in. Lady Ivy was looking at her with disgust and repulsion on her face, and said, "That monster... How could such a light angel hold this... this disgrace?!" Eve felt the same power soak in the air. "This will never happen again. You will lose control and destroy everything!" She covered her eyes, and the room returned.

Proctor was looking desperately at her, and she looked at him with regret. "I'm sorry, Proctor. Please forgive me." She stood up and clenched her fists. "When I turn, you have to get out. Find a soul going to heaven and get to Chase. He should be in District Thirteen." Without waiting for an answer, Eve's eyes turned silver and the room started to get dense with raw power.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am
Alex looked over at Lynette. Something was causing her nightmares. He stood and walked over to her. Alex shook her until she woke up.

~"Lynette! Lynette! Wake up! It's just a dream!"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 am
Lynette's eyes shot open. She rubbed her forehead and looked at Alex.

-"Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 pm
Laleo walked around to the back of the inn. Running his hand along the building, he noticed that no one was around to see him.

He stopped next to the back door and smiled.
~This might be easier then it looks for once, and it looks really easy.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:19 pm
Ryan had gone into a shock after the smell of the strange female he saw the day of the car crash, it was intoxicating. For days he had done nothing but pace wonder not even leaving his home for food, blood, for life itself. The smell stuck in his nose like a fly to honey, it taunted him with curiosity, with wonder, with fear. He came to a decision, to track her. he caught her scent, followed it for days. his eyes as red as ever, the lack of blood made him woozy at times. He ended up in Venice and found her. Dieing to confront her, he stepped out the shadows he didn't care what she saw. Ryan's skin sparkled liked a starry night, only the blackness had been had been devoured by pale skin. "WHAT ARE YOU," he shouted, then fell....

(*sorry if this doesn't fit in with whats happening but can you make it work cause I haven't read all the story ,sorry! Just got back.)  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff