Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Technopaganism in the real world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:48 pm
I'm probably the least techno-pagany person out of my group. I wont even use a barbeque lighter to light candles with; a match will do. ^^ I dont' have an online BoS, but I do have some of my old Paganism 101 class info saved on the computer only because that's where it was originally written. I do the online journal thing, but in a couple of different formats for different reasons. I have reams of paper dedicated to my spiritual journal; for some reason, typing it out and putting it out there in cyberspace for anyone to see cheapens it in my eyes. This only applies to me, however, not to anyone else, so try not to take it that way. Other than that, yah, no technology for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:57 am
EladrinStarmist
I'm probably the least techno-pagany person out of my group. I wont even use a barbeque lighter to light candles with; a match will do. ^^ I dont' have an online BoS, but I do have some of my old Paganism 101 class info saved on the computer only because that's where it was originally written. I do the online journal thing, but in a couple of different formats for different reasons. I have reams of paper dedicated to my spiritual journal; for some reason, typing it out and putting it out there in cyberspace for anyone to see cheapens it in my eyes. This only applies to me, however, not to anyone else, so try not to take it that way. Other than that, yah, no technology for me.

I would never publish either a journal or a "BoS" (not what we call them, but easier for communication) online. They are both vastly too personal.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Cerulean Crayon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:14 am
reagun ban
EladrinStarmist

I would never publish either a journal or a "BoS" (not what we call them, but easier for communication) online. They are both vastly too personal.
While I agree about not publishing one, to have a copy saved on the computer seems reasonable. Some people think only your own handwriting should go in your BoS, but I think if you type it all, rather than copy-pasting, it's still personal enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:42 am
I think it looks nasty when I see pages pasted into a journal that were typed and printed out...I'd rather hand write the things that need to go in my BoS. Taking the time to do them that way puts more value on them, in my eyes.  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers