Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:14 am
Lt. Brookman
Two Valkyries came in today, I'll start work on those when I've got my vacation time off next year.
Is that sarcasm? You're not going to work on them until next year?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 am
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
Two Valkyries came in today, I'll start work on those when I've got my vacation time off next year.
Is that sarcasm? You're not going to work on them until next year?
Well, I was under the assumption that I would be having tea and scones with Vikki for two weeks, after which I would dive back into work for the most part.

As of now I've got one more or less built, but it's too damn hot to do anything else right now. Plus, broken heart is a bad motivator.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 am
I'm guessing no pics or any other forms of eye candy? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:07 am
Did some extra work on my Valkyries and Vultures today, nothing to really write home about sadly. Mostly minor detailing and the such.

I've decided to give all Valkyries a red band around each tail boom and red tips on the lower ends of the booms to denote the passengers being veterans. I've also given the bird of third squad some extra red in form of the middle cockpit panel being completely red along with some red above the cockpit (the thing with the two tiny air intakes).

The HQ bird gets the same treatment but with two yellow lines over the red line, to denote that the passenger is a captain.

The Sky Talon (Atlas) will have light blue bands around the booms and tips, maybe some custom decal art around the nose.

I'm not sure about the Vultures as of yet, either I'm going with red bands, or white-red-white for added effect along with those fancy Forge World wing and nose decals.

The medivac will have white banding and tips, fancy wing decals and if I'm up to it free hand medical decals / symbols.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas