Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Free Breeding (First forms)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pokemanz
  Yay
  Nay
  Whut?
View Results

Pokemorphic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:26 pm
Well as you may or may not know, i am a pokemon breeder/collector and i usually spend my time breeding out starter pokemon (first form) for anyone who asks for one. I can get just about any starter you want, but i still need 12 -13 more pokemon untill i have every single pokemon.

So if you need a pokemon, i can breed you the starter and trade it to you within a few minutes to hours to days, depending on my time. And i dont really care what you trade either, whether it be a pokemon, gold or items, i dont really care

So if anyone wants one, pm me with your friend code and what you want or just reply here and i'll see what i can do. But i suggest sending me a PM because i dont really check the forums much, maybe once or twice a week

Here is my Friend code
Name: Morphic
FC: 4812 - 5090 - 6151

Pokemon needing collection:
Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Treeko, Mudkip and Torchic for Shred Guitar Freak
Shuckle for cresselia15

Stuff to breed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:01 am
Good luck.

Btw, I have all breedable pokemon (and almost all legendaries, but they are not for trade), so I can probably breed you what you lack.  

krishnath

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 am
I am looking for cyndiquil and chikorita. I have a chimchar, totodile, squirtle, turtwig, charmander, piplup, mudkip, treeco, and bulbasaur that I can breed as a trade. May take a little while depending on what you want. I am breeding and hatching from leaf green to transfer to platinum.
Thanks! wink

My FC is 2321-4466-6011, name Lorra  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am
guardian_rose
I am looking for cyndiquil and chikorita. I have a chimchar, totodile, squirtle, turtwig, charmander, piplup, mudkip, treeco, and bulbasaur that I can breed as a trade. May take a little while depending on what you want. I am breeding and hatching from leaf green to transfer to platinum.
Thanks! wink

You know what bugs me about LG/FR? The Daycare. It isn't like R/S/E or D/P/PT or even G/S to where you can ride your bike up and down the path to get your eggs and get them to hatch. It seems like it takes longer on FR/LG because there is no straight path. But I understand they couldn't fit it in properly because eggs were discovered in the Johto time.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Gaara the Protector
guardian_rose
Thanks! wink

You know what bugs me about LG/FR? The Daycare. It isn't like R/S/E or D/P/PT or even G/S to where you can ride your bike up and down the path to get your eggs and get them to hatch. It seems like it takes longer on FR/LG because there is no straight path. But I understand they couldn't fit it in properly because eggs were discovered in the Johto time.

That always bugged me too. There's a big loop you can ride your bike around, though, it's kinda fun, but it feels a lot longer. Except Cycling Road, cause going down it fast is way fun. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 am
I just watch Adult Swim while I have the bike go up and down the beach on 4 island. I can usually hatch an egg within 20 minutes, if I have either a slugma or magmar next to the egg.  

guardian_rose

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 am
guardian_rose
I just watch Adult Swim while I have the bike go up and down the beach on 4 island. I can usually hatch an egg within 20 minutes, if I have either a slugma or magmar next to the egg.

O.O Wow, that's way too long.
what's the loop? Fuchsia to Lavender through Saffron to Celadon and down cycling road back to Fuchsia, I think....it's long and twisty, but it's better than riding around that beach....*shrugs* Usually doesn't take longer than like, 4 loops for me....depends on the egg of course, but I mostly breed starters or rare Pokemon on FireRed, so, yeah....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 am
I'd just transfer them over to DPP and breed them there. >.<  

krishnath

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm
krishnath
I'd just transfer them over to DPP and breed them there. >.<

Yeah, I would too. Except I am still attempting to fill up Pokemon Box with the 2000 or so pokemon needed for all the special eggs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm
guardian_rose
Thanks! wink

Yea i can get you those two. And dont worry about breeding any of those pokemon, i have all them so just catch something crappy that you wont need to trade 3nodding  

Pokemorphic

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm
Negai Boshi
guardian_rose

O.O Wow, that's way too long.
what's the loop? Fuchsia to Lavender through Saffron to Celadon and down cycling road back to Fuchsia, I think....it's long and twisty, but it's better than riding around that beach....*shrugs* Usually doesn't take longer than like, 4 loops for me....depends on the egg of course, but I mostly breed starters or rare Pokemon on FireRed, so, yeah....

Huh. That is a interesting way. Better than just running around, that's for sure. But it requires too much attention. I just like no obstacles and I can still watch tv or something while I use my fingers to make it go up and down the path. But it is better than circling the island or going up and down the small beach...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:59 am
krishnath
Good luck.

Btw, I have all breedable pokemon (and almost all legendaries, but they are not for trade), so I can probably breed you what you lack.

Well these are the only pokemon i need. mew, stantler, raikou, entei, suicune, lugia, ho-oh, celebi, aggron, lunatone, latios, deoxys, tangrowth, and electivire. Yea, most of em are legendarys o3o  

Pokemorphic

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:24 am
Pokemorphic
krishnath
Good luck.

Well these are the only pokemon i need. mew, stantler, raikou, entei, suicune, lugia, ho-oh, celebi, aggron, lunatone, latios, deoxys, tangrowth, and electivire. Yea, most of em are legendarys o3o

Currently breeding the Stantler and Lunatone as we discussed in PM.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 am
Can I get all three Kanto starters? Idk what good pokemon I have to offer, so what would you like in exchange for them?  

The Silent Paladin

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games