Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-Rehab:Lockdown [Bunnii & Frozen]- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm
Cat sighed and chewed her words for a few seconds. "Im bored. Will you kill me?" she was being sarcastic. "seriously..IM bored as hell." she rubbed her arm "Not trying to put it on you..but do you think we could do something?" she didnt care what.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 pm
Jon was very suprised at this. He didn't believe she would ever really comfront him like this. "Uh..sure I guess? Like what. There really isn't anything to do here..I'm really bored to." Jon replied.  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:41 pm
Cat sighed. "Twenty questions? Snoop into eachothers lives. Im going nuts.I'll do about anything right now" she admitted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 pm
"Alright I guess. tell me something about you I guess and we'll take turns." Jon said as he invited her in. He turned up the music slightly and sat on the edge of his bed jesturing her to sit.

[[sorry was in a rally and forgot to post. Like the new profile btw]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 am
[lawls its okay and thanks]

Cat walked in and sat on the floor randomly. Her back against the wall and her legs curled to her side. "Okay..um" she figured she'd start with the basics. "My names not Scream. It's Cat. But people do call me Scream"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 pm
"Well its nice to finally learn your real name cat." Jon didn't really know what to say. There was nothing much to say. No big secrets no big incidences. Apart from his addiction he lived a normal life. "Well, I'm not really sure what to share. There isn't much to share about me. I guess my favorite bands Bring me the Horizon."

[[50th poost!!! lol]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 am
[lol srry bout not going to the rally. My comp, locked up on me]]

Cat shrugged.There wasn't anything special about her either. "Cool.." she replied.She didn't really have a favorite band.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:37 am
"Oh..", Jon said. There was a long awkward silence between them. "so...got any family", he asked trying to break the silence.

[[lol its fine it may have been awkward anyway cause i invited like all my friends who all know each other..mainly because i invited them all to a rally before but yeah lol]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 am
[[yea..you prob got your hands full now..]]

Cat shrugged "My dad. she nodded then shrugged again "My mom and lil sister died a few years back"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:09 pm
"Oh I'm sorry. Do youw ant to talk about it or forget it..?" Jon truely felt sorrry for cat. He had known what it felt like to lose someone dear to him. His twin sister was raped and killed when they were 14. Jon saw him pull the knife out of her naked body. He jumped on his back and bit his ear off. He then was stabbed in the calf as he put the an in a sleeper hold knocking him unconcious he then took the knife and stabbed him repeatedly. Jon was found not guilty as it was for his self defense.  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 am
SHe shook her head no. "I'll live" she mutttered. She pulled out her pocket knife and fiddled with it a little. She wasn't going to stop her 'art'. She just couldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:00 pm
"Alright." John didn't really know what to do. He took some chips out from under his bed and ancked on them. He offered some to cat. "Want some?"

[[sorry I haven't been posting >.< been kinda bussy]]  

My_Ass123456

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas