Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:27 pm
[ automatic girl ]
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
DammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammit.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, everyone was supposed to say "Okay, Diz is gone. whoop-dee-doo." And that would be the end of it. But now I feel extremely guilty, despite the fact.
Don't! You have a life to live and I'm pretty sure we all understand that. You have no reason to feel guilty.

But I do! I can't help feeling like I'm letting you guys down... Like a principal leaving the school, how will I know my students are still learning, or doing well?
Like a Queen leaving her country, like a Athlete leaving the field, like a scientist leaving the lab, like a rock star leaving the stage, like a IT leaving a comouter, like a janitor leaving a building, like The Beatles giving up drugs.

sad

XD a janitor leaving a building. That's funny.
Don't feel guilty though your not letting us down in fact your telling us there's a life behind all the snow(in your case it must be snowing a lot). We'll just really miss you, one more hug *hug*
P.s. Can you send me a pm like you doing for Austin...please i want to eat it. Just kiding i want to keep it. (then eat it ninja XD)

But I'll still be around, its not like I'm going fffooorrrevvveeerrr. I just might not be on daily, like I used to. Besides, I think lurichan should have the guild, because... I'm not as interested in it as much as I used to be. I think that's probably a big reason why I'm giving it to her, she'll be able to manage it better than I.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:43 pm
[ D i z z y ]
[ automatic girl ]
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
DammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammitDammitdammit.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, everyone was supposed to say "Okay, Diz is gone. whoop-dee-doo." And that would be the end of it. But now I feel extremely guilty, despite the fact.
Don't! You have a life to live and I'm pretty sure we all understand that. You have no reason to feel guilty.

But I do! I can't help feeling like I'm letting you guys down... Like a principal leaving the school, how will I know my students are still learning, or doing well?
Like a Queen leaving her country, like a Athlete leaving the field, like a scientist leaving the lab, like a rock star leaving the stage, like a IT leaving a comouter, like a janitor leaving a building, like The Beatles giving up drugs.

sad

XD a janitor leaving a building. That's funny.
Don't feel guilty though your not letting us down in fact your telling us there's a life behind all the snow(in your case it must be snowing a lot). We'll just really miss you, one more hug *hug*
P.s. Can you send me a pm like you doing for Austin...please i want to eat it. Just kiding i want to keep it. (then eat it ninja XD)

But I'll still be around, its not like I'm going fffooorrrevvveeerrr. I just might not be on daily, like I used to. Besides, I think lurichan should have the guild, because... I'm not as interested in it as much as I used to be. I think that's probably a big reason why I'm giving it to her, she'll be able to manage it better than I.
Awww, Dizzy isn'tm interested in us/where we express our lifelessness anymore. Oh and don't eat the pm! eat half of it so you still have something to remember the traitor, er...Glorious thread owner of luffles andf hugs, by.
Just kidding, Austin loves you, in the whole...you won't be part of the half of the population that dies when Austin rules the world, way.  

Muted Faith9

Yamir N. Mordecai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:38 pm
Goodnight Diz.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:15 pm
I go away for a little bit and you abandon me Dizzy?

*breaks down and cries like small child*

*blubbers eyes out for a few hours*

I am truly deeply saddened at this news, Dizzy. I could easily go off on a nostalgic tangent about stuff that happened way back when, but its already been said and done by others. I completely trust your judgement in handing the guild over to Luri, I know that the guild is in capable hands with her. Have fun in that magical place known as the outside world and may you have a great... what's it called? I never bothered learning because I never had one of my own... so...chul... ly...fe...?

Dizzy I <3 you and will miss you for forever and a day...  

Ascher

barbiexdoll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:01 am
crying please don't leave!!!!

ninja i shall not let you!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:00 pm
Good morrow Dizzy. May fortune journey with you!  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:17 pm
*small tear**salutes* even though i'm new here, i can feel that you will be missed and am sure that we all wish you a good life.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:04 pm
I am too bumbed to mention, just got here now your leavin' no fair. didn't get to know you just saw your name. damn. crying heart crying  

Abyssal Rain

Gypsie Punk II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 am
Just come online on occasion! Just to check in. You don't have to stick around forever, just pop in once in a while, huh? Say hello, make the rounds, see how everyone's doing, and then we're happy, you're happy. Is all good. I didn't get a chance to really talk to or meet you, but I'd be just excited to see you checking in on us. Whenever you have a free night, with nothing to do. Win for everyone! x3  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff