Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Creating new account, No server selected yet, or class, Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misubii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm
Hey ^^

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good class to me to start out with (My highest ever is a 45 cleric)

You choose the server you're going to train me on.

Items needed, Nooby items, that is. I suck at making gold without someones help =/

Whisper me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm
Is this guild dead? >:O  

Misubii

ShineErection

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 pm

.: Join Scania it's the best. As far as class goes, it really depends on what type of role you'd prefer to play in a party. :.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 pm
King VRH

.: Join Scania it's the best. As far as class goes, it really depends on what type of role you'd prefer to play in a party. :.

No server is the best, in my opinion, All are different because of the people who play on the server.

I like Kradia, it's not so populated with idiots, and everyone seems to be like a big happy family.

And class, I'd suggest you play which you like, warriors are low cost at first job, but to me if you get a little money together you should create what you feel you'd like, not what others suggest.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm
When I joined, it was four years ago and I think it was to Scania at first. Then I quit the server as like, a level 10 in Maple island and started in Windia.
I mean. Windia. That's a BA name.

And are you basically telling us you want us to tell us our server, train you, and then give you crap? o-o"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:26 am
Do not join Scania. We're kind of highly populated. Sometimes whole channels crash (like just the other day). Go to Windia, Bera or Broa  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ventus1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 am
Goot khaini i got a a lv 43 sin there thats pretty funded and does over 1k dmg dexless with 8 atk wg WOOT i could probably help you lv  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 am
i reccomend a warrior-->Page--->white knight----->Paladin  

iYamada Hanataro

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:21 pm
well sanica is highy populated that makes one of my ppl sad so i can't help u with server but for class u should choese warrior if ur good with sowerds atully with class it depends what u are good at so ummmm go ahed with ur easyist one then i geuss pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:28 pm
No server is the best, but I've been in ever world (Believe me, I seriously have) but I would have to say that I love Bera and Mardia the most. Bera has a lot of nice people that will help you. There are sometimes a couple mean people, but we Berans know... How to deal with them? In Mardia, there are rarely any hackers so... Yeah... I'm a Bera user at heart! I've been in Maple since Beta... Lol... RAWR!  

PandaBearRock

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff