Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
These Midnight Lies (Rixaka et confused) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 pm
Kaya finally layed down arond 4 am deciding to get a head start on the whole "new sleeping schedule" thing. She looked over and saw her favorite picture. It was a class picture, but She and Josh were making fnny faces. She smiled and wiped a few tears away. Crled up in a ball, she began to fall asleep. When she woke up, it was 3 in the afternoon. She stretched warily, and got up. She slid on some skinny jeans and a tshirt. She almost hoped he would call.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:08 pm
Josh had slept in until noon. He had a splitting headache and he didn't want to get out of bed. His phone vibrated on the side table to tell him of the newest text message he received. He stretched his arm out, grabbed the phone and flipped it open. It was a message from Ange. After closing it over he let a deep sigh fade before rolling back over in his bed.

Sooner or later his mother had come up to check on him but he only groaned when she knocked on his door. "Sweetly I think it's time for you to get up now." She had said in a kindly tone. Josh mumbled words into his pillow before sitting up. He knew his mother was right and didn't want to start up an argument. "Alright mom." He said, still feeling half asleep.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:30 pm
Kaya climed the tree that stood next to Josh's room. She hoisted herself onto the small deck outside, and tapped on the window. Her pale skin was aching from the sunlight, but the full burning snesation wasn't kicking in since it was cloudy outside. She saw movement that was Josh just gettin out of bed, and waved sheepishly at his mother who was looking at her curiously. She smashed her hands in her pockets and waited for Josh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 am
Josh had looked out the window to see Kaya there. He was wondering why she was there after she had exploded on him last night. He went over and opened to window for her, welcoming her into his house. "Hey Kaya, how are you feeling today?" He asked.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

confusedgrl07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:06 pm
Kaya smiled at Josh, hoping he wasn't mad at her for last night.
"Same. Still got my fangs." She smiled showing them off. "It's kind of crazy you know? But kind of cool, like right now I can hear your heart beating pretty fast, either because you think I'm a freak, or you're happy to see me." She smiled, and bit her lip. She was rambling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:42 pm
"Bumpety-Bump"  

confusedgrl07

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out