28%  [ 2 ]
other...
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:17 pm
Alright peeps, I wanna new name. Sorry, but I'm kinda tired of 'Takai_desu_yo', my underscore button is starting to wear out sweatdrop

So! Since I have very limited amounts of times I can change it, I wanted to get everyone elses input on it. What should I change it to?

-Takai-
Takai is taken, unfortunately, and this way everyone would be able to know it was me, and not some weird dude posting in their Guild. I would still have to deal with the annoying question of;"How expensive are you, exactly?"(Takai has Multiple meanings in Japanese, both 'Expensive', of which everyone assumes it means, and 'Tall', of which I'm using)

Militant Christian
Nothing more straightforward than that. It tells people exactly what I am, and I see no problems with that. Except the fact that practically every thread I posted in would turn into an Anti-Christian Flame Fest sweatdrop

Grande
This started as a joke when I worked at Taco Bell, I think(LONG time ago...). Basically a joke on my size, I'm 'Extra Large'(Height, not weight), and since the way to Upsize a combo meal was to 'Grande Size it', people started saying I was 'Grande Sized' rolleyes

Rino
In High School, I had a Teacher who couldn't pronounce the 'B' at the Beginning of my name, and would call all the people named 'Brian by their First name and the first letter of their last name. So I was 'Ryan O', or as people started just calling me, 'Rino'. Someone finally grabbed my Notebook and wrote 'Rino'(I now how to spell it, HE didn't) on it. Well, it stuck hroughout High School. May as well use it here, eh?

And BTW, any Suggestions are welcome. I prefer what you people give, as most of you are my Friends. I will leave this open for a Week, and tally up the results from teh poll 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:06 pm
I like -Takai-.

800th post in here! surprised  

Ginga

Rennui

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:10 pm
I voted for Rino, but I'm rethinking that choice... Takai is a cool name, but I think you would hate this - as much as this _ . Anyway, why don't you just forget the meaning and try to come up with a cool name? Maybe you could put two of your names together... Takaino, or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:25 pm
How about "Venti", the made-up big size Starbucks uses? smile

Ok, inspiration's fleeing me at the moment.  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

kyle stabell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:50 am
I think you should use Ryno it goes with what you alresdy sugested ant it's an acronim for Rip Ya a New One  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:23 pm
Steel Sterling
How about "Venti", the made-up big size Starbucks uses? smile

Ok, inspiration's fleeing me at the moment.

Venti, of Course. whee

You had to suggest that to someone who's addicted to coffee, didn't you? xd  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:21 pm
I like Takaino, myself. Who suggested that, anyway? Cookie for creative-ness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:00 pm
alright, I choose tomorrow. I also see five different people posting, but only four votes. And Lindira, I haven't seen you give a thought yet, either...

You too Skatflipza.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:54 pm
Oop, sorry, haven't been here in a couple days.

I will always think of you as Takai, so another name would be very hard to swallow. My suggestion, if you want to still be "Takai" but different from that other Takai, and yet avoid all the expensive jokes: Se Ga Takai. It means, without a doubt, that you are tall. And you can use spaces, and not use that underscore button. 3nodding Otherwise, I vote -Takai-.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:06 pm
Well, we can plainly see which name I chose. -Takai- had Six votes in my Christian Guild, verses teh three for 'Rino', so it plainly won out. But as you can see, my name isn't -Takai-, it's 'Se Ga Takai'. -Takai- was too close to the name of 'Takai', so Gaia wouldn't alow it. thus, I take teh name 'Se Ga Takai(Thanks Lindira whee )  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:24 pm
Woo hoo! I win! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:19 pm
lol, congrats xd

I got what I needed, so I'm going to lock this thread, and let it float to teh bottom.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces