Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Zane smiled and spun her as she twirled so that he caught her with her back to him, "You are too good for that castle Tillie. I'm glad you asked me to dance."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 pm
Tillie looked at him over her shoulder quizzically. "I didn't ask you to dance." she said.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm
Zane thought for a moment, "So we didn't. Wishful thinking I guess, we did meet at that ball your parents hosted. I did want to ask you to dance though." He laughed at a memory, "So how did that friend react after I left?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 pm
Tillie grimaced. "She felt high and mighty until I told her that you hadn't complimented her." she told him. She sighed, "Then she gave me five minutes to be at my father's side or she would tell him about you. No doubt exaggerating the story to make it clear that I was acting inappropriately for a Princess." Tillie laughed, "Luckily she is not observant and probably did not get a good look at you. She won't be able to give my parents a good description." she added.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Zane smiled and spun her again so that they were face to face, "Glad I got a rise out of such a prissy noble." He stopped their dancing and smiled, "And gained such favor with such a noble princess." He blushed a dark purple and nodded to the window, "Think we should get the second act going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:21 pm
Tillie laughed at the comment about Victoria, and smiled pleasantly at the compliments. She looked to the window and arched a brow, "The second act?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:29 pm
He smiled and nodded in the direction of the lobby, "Tricking the Innkeeper into thinking we are the couple that are coming to buy the horses. Though I did say we would be showing up some time in the middle of the night..." He thought for a moment, "Maybe we should get some sleep then go."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:17 pm
Tillie grinned at the explanation of act two. Then to confirm his suggestion a yawn escaped her mouth. "A nap would probably be a good thing." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:16 pm
Zane checked the lock on the door again and made sure the window was covered and locked, "Should we share a bed? I mean in the wild I understand curling up together to share warmth, but here it's more based on want then need." He bit his lip and his cheeks colored purple, "Do you want to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm
Tillie looked at the beds, and decided that she wanted to share. She smiled and nodded, "Sharing is fine." she told him. She hopped onto the bed and scurried up under the blanket. She grinned, "Much nicer than the ground." she told him approvingly. Then she patted the space next to her. Her smile shrank a little when she realized he may not want to share a bed with HER. "Unless you'd rather not share.." she said uncertainly.  

terrahbyte

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas