Like Dragon, I'm searching for a good, addictive Ron/Draco Roleplay. I'm in love with this couple and if anyone would be willing to RP it with me, I would love you.

I don't care what Era we do.
Future Draco/Ron, fresh from Hogwarts, Second years, seventh year at hogwarts, shota (for some reason), men in heir sixties, I do not care. As long as it's Draco/Ron in a relationship, I'm happy.

I don't care what plot we use.

Epilogue-compliant cheating, married to one-another and coping with a new baby, just about to get married, going on their first date, sneankig around Hogwarts, working with one-another as Aurors, HELL, even something AU in which they go to a different magic school or if Potter never existed.

I don't care. I just want Draco/Ron.

I don't care what Medium we use.
E-mail, AIM, Proboards, Gaia Mules, Twitter mules, texting on our phones with messages like "Weasley, get your arse over to my place now"- I don't care. I just need a daily Dron fix.

I don't even care who you play or if you play Draco as a simpering uke... well, as long as he's smart mouthed, at least. A smart mouthed, belligerent viper on the streets, a schoolgirl in the sheets is fine.

Seriously, I just need to be RPed.

Hit me up with a PM, OR tell someone you know about me and send me an e-mail (my username @gmail). And if you can't do that, just send me a Draco/Ron text of love. *points to sig* Love ya.