Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Mad Science, Gentlemen?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:52 pm
Long story short, the guy I used to roleplay with bailed on me and I'm now looking for a new person to rp with. I like mad science kinda steampunk stuff, but I'll do just about any random plot. Except for vampires. Let's break the mold a little, here. I'm sick to death of vampires.
Here's my info if you're interested. PM me or post here.
...or don't. :/

Hello, I'm looking for yet another one-on-one roleplay partner because the guy I usually roleplay with has had his internet privileges revoked.
Anyone can apply, I guess. If you're interested, please PM me and we can start a story ASAP, since I'm starting to go a little bit stir-crazy.

Here's some info:

- I really don't ask for much, but I'd like someone who's at least semi-literate (the definition of "literate" being that your grammar is half decent and you can type at least a paragraph at at time if you feel like being descriptive, though I wouldn't force you to write more than, like, three sentences.)

- Most Important: I'm alright with a little bit of romance, if you're a guy, but you've gotta keep it PG13 or I'll report your a**.

- As far as characters go, we have to use original characters. I can't stand playing a character from someone else's mind. I feel like it violates them, somehow. O_o
However, I'm okay with using an anime/novel setting as sort of a base. For example, I once did a roleplay that was based on Fullmetal Alchemist. We used the world, not the characters.

- I really don't have a prefrence, setting/plot wise, since I like a little bit of a challenge and enjoy making things up as I go, but if you like planning the plot out a little more, I'm cool with that.

- I'm willing to open up a thread in Barton Town, or in here, or just go back and forth through Private Messages.

- Very importantly, I'm looking for somebody who'll carry out a plot to a satisfactory ending, rather than just making me nag them to post and eventually let the story die when they get overly bored.

-I also like feedback on my work. If I'm doing something that you think is damn stupid, you're allowed to tell me, as long as I'm allowed to criticize you back. I'll also tell you if I think something you did was awesomely entertaining.

- It's probably important for you to know that I'm really, really bad at making up plotlines. I start with a setting and ramble on from there.

Thanks much!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm
IN ADDITION:
A character profile, vague plot outline, and story beginning can be readily produced.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm
Im on often, when the internet is up. Im on a ship, so sometimes i cant get online. Im interested in RPing with you. The RPC I use most often has a general bio on my profile page. It gets adjusted slightly maybe to fit the RP when necesary. He is a guardian/protector. He fits in to action RPs easily and manages Romance if he is protecting or theres action. I have a one on one in progress that has started off with minimal action as a romance. He is ever developing and flexible in the story line. Im not very good at coming up with plots. If we have a general direction, I can follow. I would like to be able to complete an RP for once. At least one of the one on onesi have started recently, I hope to get to that satisfactory end you mentioned. I will do thread, but sometimes i loose track of the thread. I will do PMs as long as replies are done on top instead of on bottom, the page stretch gets annoying to me. I figure that your preference for original characters is very good for me cause my one character is original, and as stated before, ever developing.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games