Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Rowanpaw's GREAT adventure!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm
As many of you know Rowanpaw is one of Cinderstar's kits who became a rogue after realizing his family was leaving him behind. I've promised some people to bring him back, but at the moment he is still a rogue, and this is his story!
(i won't post the whole thing at once because i don't think that far ahead)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sound of paw's gently pounding the ground silently echoed in the dense forest. The cats breath came in deep amounts as he strained to leap over a fallen tree. A mouse tried to leap out of the way, but the cats teeth had already sunken into it's neck. Rowanpaw took a few bit's out of his catch, then strained his aching muscles to continue on. The full moon glowed brightly through the tree branches. i've got to keep going, i have to reach the outskirts of Moonclan's border before they realize I'm gone. Rowanpaw slipped on a dewy leaf and slid down the hill. "ah!" With a loud splash Rowanpaw fell head first into a river.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:57 pm
As the current curled up around him Rowanpaw kicked with all his might. His paw made contact with a boulder and his head shot out of the water. Rowanpaw gasphed in air, just before being sucked back under. He tried kicking again, but it was in vain, Rowanpaw started to sink farther underwater. His lungs felt ready to burst, no! It's can't end like this!! I was so close to living a life of my own!!! I don't want to see Softkit yet!!! No!!!. Rowanpaw couldn't hold his breath anymore, and the cold water streamed into his mouth. "no. . . " Rowanpaw mumbled as he blacked out.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:01 am
"Hello?" Rowanpaw stood in the middle of a feild, Softkit smiled broadly at him. "Hello!" Softkit started to pad towards him. "softkit. . ." Rowanpaw purred as she got closer. "HEY!!!! Are you ok!?!?!?! HEY!!!" Rowanpaw jerked awake. A tabby orange cat sat next to him. "Are you ok?" Rowanpaw coughed up water. "Oh boy. . . .i can get my short fangs if you want? They always know what to do." Rowanpaw gasphed in air. "no. . . i'm. . . .ok. . . just. . . need to rest." They sat in silence for a little while. "umm. . . so where did you come from?" The orange tabby questioned. Rowanpaw looked up, then looked back down. He felt his throat tighten. "I'm. . . . i. . . .well. . ." Rowanpaw clenched his jaw. "i'm not going back, that's all you need to know." The tabby nodded. "Well. . . my name's Tami whats yours?" "Rowanpaw" Rowanpaw purred.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:24 pm
Tami nodded. "nice to meet you Rowanpaw! I guess if you don't have anywhere to go you can stay with me and my short fangs for a while!" Rowanpaw staired at Tami in cunffuzion, then spotted the shiny bell attached to her neck. "your a kittypet?" Tami blinked at Rowanpaw. "A what?" "a cat who lives with two-legs instead of a clan." "is that bad?" Tami looked upset.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:09 pm
Rowanpaw sighed, "Well it was were i came from but now it doesn't matter." Tami nodded. "Right!" They stared at each other in silence. "Well. . .i think i should get going now." Rowanpaw sighed. Tami perked her ears up, "but. . don't you want to just come and SEE my short fangs nests? Please?" Rowanpaw lifted his tail to object, but Tami seemed to really want him to come and see. "oh. . . ok-but only for a little bit, i still have to keep moving!" Tami nodded excitedly. "let's hurry then!" She purred.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am
Good story so far!  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 am
(thank you! aww man i haven't posted in a while though. . .)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:50 am
((Will you make Rownpaw come nack later???))  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:19 pm
( hmmm . . . i have plans for him, but i don't know when a good time would be to bring him back . . . i was thinking soon thought since of the prophecy . . )  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games