Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*One On One Anyone?*~* {Always Looking}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to roleplay?
  Absolutely!
  Yes
  Sure
  Maybe
  No!
View Results

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 pm
*~*Welcome*~*

Greetings, I am Homocidal Love but you may call me Love. Currently I am searching for a solid RP-ing partner, preferably with a semi-literate background (better doesn’t hurt). Personally, I am a fairly active roleplayer and I love to roleplay. Below you will find all of my rules and preferences, plus anything else one could require. If there are any questions, concerns, or anything else you want to talk about you may either PM me or post in this thread. Again, welcome and happy hunting!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:43 pm
*~*Preferences*~*

This is a short list of my preferences and “rules”. Personally I greatly dislike that word, there has to be some sort of flexibility when it comes to people’s preferences. Then again, there is one thing in particular I refuse to budge on so I really can’t talk about that. Another thing I have a particular distaste for: getting all excited about roleplaying with a certain person, then you find out there is no way you two can make your “ideals” work together. It is completely and utterly frustrating! So, this is actually the main reason I am posting this.

Watch the rating. This is a pretty simple request, or at least I think it is. I know there are many people out there that are into it, but cybering is something that doesn’t appeal to me. Romance; alright I can definitely let my romantic side out but what happens in the bedroom (or any other room for that matter) needs to stay in the bedroom and off the internet. Again, this is simply a personal preference of mine and if you don’t think you can control yourself then please don’t waste my time contacting me.

Frequency is always nice. I enjoy a constant roleplay. True, I know we all have lives with commitments and needs and stress; but I don’t understand random disappearances. If your computer suddenly explodes than go to the library and use their computer for five minutes and tell me. That has happened to me before and I have made a point of letting people know what is going on. It is the courteous thing to do. Another thing, I will let you know this now, I am typically without internet during the weekends. There is the occasional weekend I am on or late on Sundays, but I am usually playing sports out of town. Now that you know that you can’t say I didn’t tell you.

Keep it here. Have you ever had a stalker before? I have and I can tell you that it is some scary stuff. My personal life remains my personal life while my internet life remains my internet life because of this. Do not ask for my “real” name, I have already given you something to call me – use it. Do not ask where I live, if you do I will drop you faster than you can blink. This also means I will only RP on Gaia, so don’t go fishing for my email address. As for that, I will either RP on PM or threads. Then again, I already mentioned this now didn’t I?

I before E except after C unless as in “neighbor” or “weigh”. It’s a cute little rhyme, isn’t it? I can tell you it has helped me tons during my years of learning. On a personal basis I know I am not perfect. I also know that you aren’t either. I won’t jump you for having a slip-up in grammar or spelling every now and then. I expect the same from you. However, if you start with the chatspeak or any of that crap you can consider yourself finished. I have tolerance because I understand the concept of human nature, but I don’t understand voluntary stupidity.

What makes a good RP? This is a question that I never hear asked and I think people need to ask this question. “Oh no! I’m pregnant because I slept with my best friend’s husband on their wedding night!” I have one word for garbage like that – no. Honestly, I want realism and something I can believe. Then again, I also want the fluff of the unbelievable and the surreal. See the problem I am running into? I love lengthy and specific posts because it makes it easier to imagine the situation. Just remember the line between reality and fantasy can easily, and happily, be blurred.
You want to do what with whom?! Just kidding! Then again, I am a touch serious. Personally, I am into heterosexual relationships; but that doesn’t make me close minded. If you want to go homosexual or bisexual or some other kind of sexual then bring it on. The only problem you’ll run into is convincing me of a good plot that would incorporate it. Good luck though.

Last but certainly not least. Mostly the long explanations and witchy attitude is to scare away anyone that honestly can’t keep up. If someone PMs me saying “OMG lik wtf I didn’t undrstnd any of dat.” I am going to tell them to…actually, I’ll think of what I am going to tell them when the time comes. If you read through all of this you’ve won a standing ovation! Congratulations! Otherwise, I really don’t care; this is just to weed out people that aren’t willing to put in a little bit of time.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:48 pm
*~*The Genres*~*

This is where all of the joyous fanfare and applause begins because this is exactly what people are looking for. Please note that I am always open to suggestions and other people’s plots, so drop me a line and I’ll let you know. Anyways, have fun and let me know what you like, you know my rules.

Love it = heart
Like it = biggrin
Sure = smile
Getting cold = confused
Convince me = neutral
Um… = stare
Good luck… = burning_eyes
I have a plot = whee

Anime/Manga

Naruto smile
Yu-Gi-Oh biggrin
Yu Yu Hakusho heart heart heart heart whee
Ouran High School Host Club biggrin

Themes
Vampires heart
Demons & Angels biggrin
Twisted Science heart
Haunting heart
Supernatural heart
Club confused
Big City confused
World’s End stare
The Beginning of Time burning_eyes

Pairings
Demon/Angel smile
Captor/Captive heart
Teacher/Student stare
Prince/Peasant stare
Step-parent/step-child smile
Romeo/Juliet* burning_eyes

*Not like the play

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:49 pm
*~*Thank You*~*

Thank you for your time, I know this was a pain in the butt to read. I am always open to other genres/plots/pairings. Generally, I am open to anything BUT cyber. Contact me, let me know – can’t wait to hear from you!

heart Love

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:44 pm
*~*Contacts*~*

This is a page for me to joyously note whom I have come in contact with! Please do be reminded, it doesn't matter if someone (hopefully plural in form) has their name here - I still would like to hear from you!

---> - symphonic disaster -
---> MuseSick
---> lucidVisionOfLife
---> shadow_dragon_13
---> xxBlackWolfRiderxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 am
*~*Update*~*

Greetings again! This is simply a little update about what is going on. So far I have received many very qualified PMs about rp-ing and I am absolutely thrilled. I already have one rp under way and I am working on ironing out the wrinkles in the others. Absolutely wonderful! Anyways, below I will be keeping my status up to date, so keep an eye on it.

---> Still accepting new partners!
---> Captor/Captive officially started
---> Guardian/???? now underway - Stalled

Just because an rp is on that list doesn't mean I won't accept requests for it still. So, please, keep the PMs and requests coming! I'm still looking until I state otherwise!

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 am
*~*Still Looking*~*

Once more, hello. So far some of my rps have been dying off, which is understandable with the beginning of school. However, I was hoping that they would simply slow - not die completely. This brings me to my point, I'm still looking and I would love it if you contacted me!!!! Right now I have a serious craving for a Yu Yu Hakusho rp and I do have a plot, so please PM me so we can get started!  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games