Manic Panic~ Yay or Nay?
  Yay! <3
  Nay! -_-
  It's okay....
  Never used it....
View Results

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 am
I second the recommendation of Special Effects. I have light brown/golden-ey coloured hair, I didn't bleach first, and the pink I used still came out very vivid, and lasted a long time. I've used a red from them too, and was pleased with that too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm
I just recently dyed my hair with manic panic for the first time, it was a red, and it was one of the most gorgeous reds I've ever used. It's lasted a decent amount of time, for some reason the color on my bangs is more vibrant and has lasted longer.

But it's been EVERYWHERE.. And I mean everywhere.. it has bled on everything... It's worse than any other dye I've used in that area. It was such a beautiful color, but it was just too much of a mess, so I probably won't purchase again.  

Awesome Akwardness

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:07 am
Just don't do it. Manic Panic is terrible. It's not made to last at all. It's made for expiermenting rebellious kids. Go to a Salon. They'll do a good job and it'll last. It might be expensive, but it wont look stupid either.
My whole head is blue. I had it done last week and it's just still as good as new. Also I have curly hair and the curls are exactly the same as before, even after the bleach. Apparently this is an anomaly, but who knows? Just don't bleach it too much. Once or twice is probably all you'll get before your hair will start to die.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:03 pm
Don't even think about it!!!!!!! I used Manic Panic like five times, and I got this result: Let it sit overnight. Vinegar rinse in the morning. Vibrant color for three days. Fades in a week and a half. Then... my hair fell out!!! Like, chunks of my hair fell out-thank goddesses I only did tips!!!!  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Vampyre_Angel_Kiss
Don't even think about it!!!!!!! I used Manic Panic like five times, and I got this result: Let it sit overnight. Vinegar rinse in the morning. Vibrant color for three days. Fades in a week and a half. Then... my hair fell out!!! Like, chunks of my hair fell out-thank goddesses I only did tips!!!!

Maybe you should try reading the directions.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Vampyre_Angel_Kiss

I don't know what the hell you did to your hair, but the dye didn't do that. If you only did the tips, then you never touched the roots, which is where the damage would have to occur for your hair to fall out.  

PetreyDish

Requiem Dare

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 pm
DancesWithBats
Vampyre_Angel_Kiss

I don't know what the hell you did to your hair, but the dye didn't do that. If you only did the tips, then you never touched the roots, which is where the damage would have to occur for your hair to fall out.

Um, yeah. If your hair fell out after doing tips, it was something you did that affected your roots. It wasn't the Manic.

Well, my friend uses Manic all the time and loves it, but I've never used it personally. She refuses to use anything else. It does fade extremely fast, but it's supposedly gentle on hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm
Angel of the End
One Good Thing: Manic Panic does not test their products on animals

That's what I like about it. But I have to bleach my hair like a few others in order for the color to show.  

Angel Bruja

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces