Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:01 pm
Haven thought a moment then nodded. "That sounds good to me." She smiled a little and followed with him. She wasn't all that bothered by his grin though she did wonder what it was he was thinking of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 pm
Alex could almost hear the wolves now. He could tell they were restless, he'd disappeared from an area and it sounded like they had been looking for him. "Besides, we'll have it all to ourselves," he said in an excited tone.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:56 pm
Haven grinned then brought his hand up to her mouth and kissed it gently. "Yes, that is very true..." She nodded then frowned slightly. "Unless Ray or Agatha decide to drop by..." She'd temporarily forgotten about them. She was also wondering how her mother was doing at the moment. She figured that she was still spending time with her grandmother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 pm
"That's true," Alex said as they continued to walk forward. He hadn't recalled that they could also travel without regards to the time it took to get there. He let out a sigh then. "I guess they'll probably want us back there sometime, sooner or later." He didn't want to go, there was enough trouble surrounding that place from a guy was pining over Haven to the fact that people probably wanted to kill him there.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:14 pm
Haven nodded, not really wanting to go back to them either. "We don't have to go back to them quite yet... I'm sure they can manage for a little while longer." She smiled a little then nodded once more. She wanted to spend time alone with Alex, something she hadn't really been able to do since all of the craziness had begun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:02 pm
"Let's go eat something at my place then," Alex said as he tried to make her walk faster. He was excited to be back at home and sleep in his own bed. "You don't have to sleep in the guest room.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:44 pm
Haven tilted her head to the side and smiled a little. "Ok, I am hungry." She let out a small giggle at his apparent rush and tried to walk faster to keep up with his wants. "Where would I sleep then?" She really could be so ignorant at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 pm
"Oh I was thinking on the floor next to my bed," he said sarcastically, hoping that she would pick up on the general of idea of where she would sleep. If he had to he would just tell her outright. "What do you want to eat?"  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 pm
Haven smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright, alright. I understand." She tilted her head to the side as she tried to think of what she might want to eat. She shrugged then looked back over to him. "I don't really know. I'm just hungry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:27 pm
"Well I need to have some idea as to what to make for dinner," Alex said in a teasing tone. He was excited to get back to his home and sleep in his own bed. It felt like too long since he'd been able to relax without someone pestering him about Haven's grandmother.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items