Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
ReCubeCon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:35 pm
Quick Reference for those out of the loop.

ReCon
ReReCon

Good. Now that we have that out of the way, I'm thinking that ReCubeCon will end up being a little over a year from now.

Since there has been interest on the part of several people to attend SummerStar, I think we can set it to overlap.

If we have enough people, we can get a Tribe Rate, thus saving us all some money.

I have basic Mess Gear, though potlucks are held for breakfasts and the night of the main Rite.

We can rent a van and drive the whole group down. People can arrive a few days ahead and plan to leave a few days after in order to allow us to chill a bit.

Plus, since we're camping at an event, those of you who know me well will understand when I say "I won't be a ******** nutter since we won't be under my roof the whole time. I'll even accept help with the dishes!" blaugh

Dates:
Don't have them yet. It'll be in July, it always is.

Plans to arrive at SeaTac would be best flight wise, otherwise my current living quarters is within walking distance from the train station and the Gray Hound stop.

~Reserved space for future arrivals and departures~

~List of folks intending of coming~
Confirmed:

Hopeful:

Historically, I make too much food for Summerstar. This means I shall be enlisting you all to help me eat it.

~Reserved for future menu plans~

The rituals are different every year at SummerStar, for the most part. There are some classics- The Closing Rite is always held by the Cult of Bill the Cat, the opening procession is pretty standard, yet organic. Nora always does a Skyclad rite and for 2010, it looks like we will have a Gnostic Mass to open the Sacred Temple as it stands.

~Reserved for notes about the main ritual~

So- how about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm
Interested, but lords only know how viable it will be.

[quote="TeaDidikai" ]Historically, I make too much food for Summerstar. This means I shall be enlisting you all to help me eat it.

Heh...should I be able to attend consider this no issue...for lo, you deal with a fat man.
xd  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:31 pm
Kuroiban
Start saving your pennies now. Seriously- I think this year it's running for everything, about $300 from NY to WA including the fare down to where I live and the gate fee.

Quote:
Heh...should I be able to attend consider this no issue...for lo, you deal with a fat man.
xd
You saw my SummerStar menu. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 am
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
Start saving your pennies now. Seriously- I think this year it's running for everything, about $300 from NY to WA including the fare down to where I live and the gate fee.

It's also a matter of logistics, because I don't know if my girlfriend would be interested in going and, if not, how upset she'd be at me going on a vacation type of thing without her. So, hard to say.

Quote:
xd
You saw my SummerStar menu. wink

I actually wouldn't mind helping with the food myself; long term goal of mine is to become a chef.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:22 am
Kuroiban
It's also a matter of logistics, because I don't know if my girlfriend would be interested in going and, if not, how upset she'd be at me going on a vacation type of thing without her. So, hard to say.
~tempts her with good food~

Quote:

I actually wouldn't mind helping with the food myself; long term goal of mine is to become a chef.
We'll see what we can do. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:04 am
I'm not sure about this coming year, but after dear Davit gets a job next year and I get more vacation days, things will look more likely.

Also, if they overlap with Summerstar, you will only get me. I think that might kill my husband.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 am
I plan to be in America next year for some courses. Not sure when, exactly, yet, though, but if it coincides, I'll see if I can't 'drop in'.

Don't count on me, though. XD; I tend to be bad for people's faith in humanity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 am
maenad nuri

Also, if they overlap with Summerstar, you will only get me. I think that might kill my husband.
I'm sure he'd be fine. He can chill with the other agnostic-non-pagans. 3nodding

Maze
I plan to be in America next year for some courses. Not sure when, exactly, yet, though, but if it coincides, I'll see if I can't 'drop in'.
Sweet!
Quote:
Pish. Been nothing but a boon for mine.  

TeaDidikai

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:15 am
TeaDidikai
Maze
Pish. Been nothing but a boon for mine.

Don't worry. I'm sure that'll pass.

Hehe, thanks, though. <3  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas