Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
NEWS FLASH: Michael Jackson died! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meiazure

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 pm
Luv_Liss_Killer
Meiazure
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
He's eccentric due to child abuse. Otherwise he wouldn't be like that. He was famous too early... never had a childhood. Apparently he helped a lot of charities and brought together people with his music. The music we have today are heavily influenced by him. Just look him up on Wiki.

I know the child molesting scandal seems to encompass everything (of which he was acquitted- I believe they were trying to jack money from him, and ruin his career- there ARE people like that in this world), but if you don't know much about him other than that, then I suggest you stop acting like you know about everything in this entire world, by basing your judgment on a few buzzing media releases. Reminds me of all those reports spazzing every time China seems to have done something bad. The good is in the WEST. The ******** up West. But that's not the point.

I'm glad he's dead. His self-destructive journey isn't going to make him feel any better if he continues living.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Poor Him, I Supose He Is The Only One In the World Who has Suffered?
I Suggest People Like that Cry A River, Build A Bridge & Get Over It -__-
WOW! So You're Telling Me Since We Apperantly Know Nothing About A Person We Most Likly Dont Care About We Know Nothing
Now That Just Ruins My Whole Day! Jee I Dunno How We Could Live With Ourselfs!
.....Well any Way, Like I Said I Dont Care, So Im Just Not Gonna Reply To this topic Any More ;p
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image

I didn't say we knew nothing. I just say stop focusing on one thing he did and generalize it into the only thing he ever did. I don't have a problem at all with your opinions, and you can care or not care, because I don't care what you say either (in the sense that you are free to have your own opinions). To tell you the truth, I thought about him the same way you did until I read his biography on Wiki yesterday. I never even knew much about his music, nor his accomplishments. I don't think you should have a problem with my opinions either. And you can save the capitalization and sarcasm for someone willing to appreciate it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no MJ fan, I just don't like how someone can state their opinion but also stating that they don't care what everyone else thinks. You can THINK that no problem, it's SAYING "I don't care what you all think" that could hurt others who think differently. Like Cap'n Kat, who might have liked MJ's music.

Other than that, I think you are a great person, who can draw quite nicely and add to the life in EFE. =]

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:41 pm
(This thread may be done with, but I'm going to revive it)

Just for the record, I was not really an MJ fan.
I'm just reporting the news, in case anyone here didn't know already.

I also know that it is common for men to get heart attacks in their 50s.
My great grandfather died from one, and my grandfather had many surgeries because of complications from the one that he had. I'm scared my dad might have one too.

I do, though, think that it was sad for MJ, a man who had his whole life ahead of him to die.
I know his morals were questionable, but the untimely death of anyone, famous or not, is not something to be taken lightly.

Captain Katinator

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces