Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
EMO BANDS?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flutesandpiccolosrock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 pm
I NEED SOME NEW MUSIC LIST SOME EMO BANDS!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:48 pm
panic! at the disco
from first to last
the blaqk year
the hush sound
the chemical romance
biggrin there u go have fun listening to them  

xXFallenxDevilXx

flutesandpiccolosrock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 pm
SwimK
panic! at the disco
from first to last
the blaqk year
the hush sound
the chemical romance
biggrin there u go have fun listening to them

thanks ok so is fall out boy a emo band because i have heard that it was and that it wasnt what is your opinion. i like them

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Fall out boy, All american rejects, Linkin park, Metro station, Flyleaf, Papa roach, Greenday, Foo fighters,3oh!3, Rise against, the Veronicas, Hawk Nelson, Weezer, Katy Perry, Pink, All Time Low, Panic! at the disco, Plain White T’s, The Maine, Story of the year, A day to remember, Anti-Flag, Plushgun, NeverShoutnever!, framing hanley, brokencyde, A static lullaby, Drowning pool, boys like girls, blood on the dance floor, Black veil brides, cobra starship, cash cash, nickasaur!, The secret handshake , Jeffree Star, kerli, Houston Calls, Scary kids scaring kids, Bring me the horizon, Bullet for my valentine, 30 seconds to mars, Evanescence, Mark & Alex, Owl city, imogen heap, trapt, three days grace, The medic droid, Mindless self indulge, Matchbox 20, Escape the fate

all are very awesome bands. your welcome lol  

lorraineftw

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:22 pm
*rolls eyes at thread*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm
thanks everyone.

-rolls eyes back-

i didnt know that you couldnt ask questions about emo bands considering that this guild is for emo people.  

flutesandpiccolosrock

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:38 pm
iiEmo-MusicLover
Fall out boy, All american rejects, Linkin park, Metro station, Flyleaf, Papa roach, Greenday, Foo fighters,3oh!3, Rise against, the Veronicas, Hawk Nelson, Weezer, Katy Perry, Pink, All Time Low, Panic! at the disco, Plain White T’s, The Maine, Story of the year, A day to remember, Anti-Flag, Plushgun, NeverShoutnever!, framing hanley, brokencyde, A static lullaby, Drowning pool, boys like girls, blood on the dance floor, Black veil brides, cobra starship, cash cash, nickasaur!, The secret handshake , Jeffree Star, kerli, Houston Calls, Scary kids scaring kids, Bring me the horizon, Bullet for my valentine, 30 seconds to mars, Evanescence, Mark & Alex, Owl city, imogen heap, trapt, three days grace, The medic droid, Mindless self indulge, Matchbox 20, Escape the fate

all are very awesome bands. your welcome lol

Whoa all these bands are emo..I feel Musicly Emo xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:38 pm
the blaqk year
metro station
the devil wears prada
nirvana
my chemical romance
blessthefall
bring me the horizon
brokencyde  

mrs_olveda

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games