Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
1x1 partner search!!! exclamation mark exclamation mark

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be my partner? :D
  yes
  maybe...
  no
View Results

MydKnight

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm
I guess I could try out 1x1 on this guild first.

anyways, I'm looking for any gender, details on what gender I would prefer on the plot suggestions. I at least want someone who will take this seriously and not be too goofy, sometimes it's okay, but not all the time. Some one who is realistic, and not too eccentric, but yet again, details on the plot suggestions.

some of the story lines I'm interested in (I came up with most of these):

- Memory's Lost (female character, dramatic and somewhat depressing)
- Training Partners (male or female character, peppy and energetic)
- Partners in Crime (male or female character, violent and aggressive yet cooperative)
- Shell Shock (male character, depressing and angry)
- Ancient Warriors (female character, energetic and violent)
- Brothers (male character, cooperative and vengeful)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:28 pm
some of the plot summaries.

- Memory's Lost (female character, dramatic and somewhat depressing)
The male character (me) has lost his memories of everything in his life, all he can remember is his name. The female character (you) tries to remind him of his past life as she is his lover and long time partner. As she reminds him of true events, the memories do enter his head, but the female character tries to put in a memory that she would want him to know every now and then. I'd prefer this to be more modern.

- Training Partners (male or female character, peppy and energetic)
There are two experienced martial arts fighters, each learning a different form of martial arts (me doing Tae-Kwon-Do and Judo, where as you can choose which ever ones you want, maximum of three). The two characters are close friends (and if the partner chooses to be a female character, there may be some affection if you so choose). They always meet at the dojo and train, but as they train they always talk about what is going on in their life and also deal with the poverty the dojo is dealing with. I'd prefer this to be more modern.

- Partners in Crime (male or female character, violent and aggressive yet cooperative)
Sort of like a Bonnie and Clyde sort of thing, two infamous thieves that are partners and life long friends. Eventually, a crime job goes down, and one of them (myself) betrays the other partner for all of the loot. I'd prefer this to be more like Steam Punk.

- Shell Shock (male character, depressing and angry)
Two war veterans, both very disturbed by the past war that they have participated in. The story goes on as they review some of their past experiences in the war, ultimately in the end, one of them dying. They face mental stress and sadness through out the story in the present, but in the past, they are somewhat more laid back and ready and eager, until a close friend of theirs dies. I'd prefer this to be more futuristic.

- Ancient Warriors (female character, energetic and violent)
Two very great warriors, a female ninja (you) and a male samurai (me) locked in mortal combat. They are each fighting against each other, and is more of a story about a rivalry than a story about friendship or love. The Ninja is more code less, but she has her own morals, where as the samurai is more honorable and abides by his own code. I'd prefer this to be more feudal.

- Brothers (male character, cooperative and vengeful)
A story about three brothers trapped in a terrorist act, told by two of them. The three brothers are kidnapped and taken to a far away hide out. They wind up escaping, and arm themselves with as much weapons as they can. ultimately, the youngest brother gets killed, and the remaining two brothers go out for blood, and try to take vengeance on their younger brother. Ultimately, all of them will die. I'd prefer this to be more modern.  

MydKnight

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

MydKnight

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 pm
you can make a totally new character for each plot, you do not have to have the same character though out each plot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:32 pm
I would love to roleplay with you!!
I love your ideas, they're extremely creative smile  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

MydKnight

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:13 pm
why thank you razz

and I forgot for the whole two people that read this other than myself... i'f you DO wish to 1x1 me, please, pm me  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games