Reply Official NANA Guild
REN IS NOT DEAD...FIND OUT WHY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmints4life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 am
So for those of you who are constantly updated, you know that Ren has passed away in a car accident while he was on the phone with Hachi. In this last scene, he names Hachi's unborn child Satsuki. His death makes no sense because in chapter 42 page 18, the fireworks event (a foreshadowing) with the older band members and six-year-old Satsuki includes a part when they ask about when Ren is showing up (isn't he dead?). Does this mean Ren wasn't really dead? Look for yourselves...and tell me if I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:27 am
lilmints4life
So for those of you who are constantly updated, you know that Ren has passed away in a car accident while he was on the phone with Hachi. In this last scene, he names Hachi's unborn child Satsuki. His death makes no sense because in chapter 42 page 18, the fireworks event (a foreshadowing) with the older band members and six-year-old Satsuki includes a part when they ask about when Ren is showing up (isn't he dead?). Does this mean Ren wasn't really dead? Look for yourselves...and tell me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. Ren is Satsukis brother ( living with Takumi )  

Brainafk

Official NANA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff