Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Language of 2 ~ The Dark Feelings (Book 1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 pm
Ok this is something that me and Blazewhisper ended up starting, it's got to do with Warriors and it will be REALLY cool so check back here to read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:53 am
Chapter 1

Lovekit padded around the nursery. She knew she was different. When cat's where talking to her she didn't seem to hear, why is that? Because she is deaf. When Waterkit Came up to her to tell her something she just smiled. Being kind Waterkit smiled back. Waterkit got into a fighting stance to show Lovekit she wanted to play. Lovekit nodded and leapt on Waterkit. Shocked Waterkit fell backwards then jumped up and landed on top of Lovekit. After that Lovekit Ran in circles so fast around Waterkit you couldn't see Lovekit.
She grew dizzy and fainted. The curios kits are only yet learning the true powers they share together.

((I WILL RIGHT MORE LATER SO CHECK BACK EVERY NOW AND AGAIN!))

Currently Dead Account

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm
RAWR! Write more! o:

((BTW, Are you putting characters from FireClan?! If so, put Thornkit in it. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:51 pm
I AM I AM! ok ill right more, but i can only write at certen times, im getting it from What happens in Fireclan.  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm
Chapter 2

Lovekit woke up a bit later and curled up by her mother, watching the kit's play. She got up and walked around, Later that night she could barley manage to keep her eyes open. She stumbled over Dawnkit, a Mean tom. He Hissed and said "Watch where she was going!" Then turned red with embarrassment when he remembered she was deaf. Lovekit fell asleep by her mother, Roseflower.

((Right more later, but nothing with Lovekit is happening at the time))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 pm
Okie~
I hope Thornkit appears. o:  

iExorcistCosplayer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm
Chapter 3

A bit away Thornkit and Dawnkit where play-Fighting. Dawnkit hit Lovekit on accident. She Woke up and Had a Vison. She could even HEAR! "Think to Waterkit." It said. Waterkit, Can you hear me? Lovekit Asked/thought.

((Add more later))

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff