Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Signists? WTF? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Taliah
Violet Song jat Shariff

LOL, you're fine; I mean, I don't know you. I don't have any experiences with you, ya know? And I don't mean that in a snooty way.

Although, you are a Hoardie so that automatically makes you awesome regardless of most anything else wink

I understand. 3nodding
You a Hordie too? ^_^ I'm horribly biased against Alliance faction (they come across as racist bastards). Horde Orcs and Taurens seem the more honorable of the bunch, so there you have it.

Yup yup; I'm a Hordie.
The Alliance just doesn't interest me much.
I enjoy the Undead and the Trolls 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

Yup yup; I'm a Hordie.
The Alliance just doesn't interest me much.
I enjoy the Undead and the Trolls 3nodding .

I unsecretly love the Trolls. ninja Planning on making a Troll mage soon. But that's terribly off topic. sweatdrop

Speaking of names. I've had a few people ruin some girl baby names for me. I've loved the name Sonja forever... and my best friend from High School's sister completely destroyed my like for it by being.... incredibly dull and block-headed, to put it more politely.  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 pm
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
Rising signs also tend to increase in influence as you age.
Where did you hear that from?
My understanding is that the Sun Sign and the Rising Sign act as a beam, with Saturn acting as a pivot point. Closer you are to the first Saturn Return, the more your sun sign will influence you. As you move into your second Saturn Return, your Rising Sign reestablishes itself.

Heh, if Saturn's important I'm ********. It's oppositional to the entire rest of my chart.

And I mean that literally. I'm seriously gathered around my rising sign, and Saturn is in the house opposite my rising.

I heard it from my astrologer; I don't remember her system, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 pm
Deoridhe

Heh, if Saturn's important I'm ********. It's oppositional to the entire rest of my chart.
Not really. See, it being opposite the rest of your chart doesn't really change the pattern it expresses when it comes to your Sun Sign v. Rising Sign.  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm
honestly, the whole basing one's perceptions or excuses over one's actions on their zodiac sign...what with basic astronomy, it's completely debunked.

i come from this position with a Taurus tattoo on my body. this is the sign that astrology says i was born under. it is the sign that myself, my mother, and my cousin each identify with deeply. horribly stubborn, at least with my mother and myself very hard to anger and very hard to calm once angered.

with the actual positioning of the constellations though (added to the fact that there is in truth a 13th house, the snake), i was really born under the sign of Aries.

does this affect what i think? not really. i still identify with Taurus because i choose to.

just like those people chose to make a remark that is inflammatory, stereotypically based, and degrading, in it's initial stance (toward all Gemini) and secondary (towards men).

fech. two of my best friends, one is an Aries and her husband, the other, a Gemini. two best friends of mine in high school were an Aries and a Gemini (holy crap! i just saw that pattern). bollocks to signists.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff