Which is your alltime favorite sonic game, and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiana828

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:37 pm
SA2B FTW
not only do i love the chao garden but the whole story is so cool and the glitches are rlly fun to find not to mention it's the game where shadow and rouge came in ANDDDDDDD it's probably the best 3d sonic game there is!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:47 am
ditto. What she said. xp  

xXGentleBlazeXx

Aetonn

Invisible Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:47 pm
Tiana828
SA2B FTW
not only do i love the chao garden but the whole story is so cool and the glitches are rlly fun to find not to mention it's the game where shadow and rouge came in ANDDDDDDD it's probably the best 3d sonic game there is!

That's what I was gonna say xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 am
I would have to say Sonic CD. The way you can go into the past and it effects the future in the stage is awesome.  

Darkness Nekais

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

NightWatcherPRBlue

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:04 pm
i LOVE heart heart heart sonic unleashed the graphics on the xbox is sooooooo good and the speed meter dont get me started about the normal sonic missions when you just run around and destroy robots i got it for the wii it stinks but its still good biggrin

copy and paste this if you were afraid of any 3d or 2d boss run to your game console fast turn it off and say i hate this boss! run to your brother or sister and say can u beat this boss for me they say no then after 3 days of staying in your room play kid-friendly games like pokemon go back to the boss u were afraid of and beat the boss in 2 mins blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff