Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 pm
Guild RP

Here, just be whomever you want to be!
Your RP doesn't have to fit in with other peoples. Make somone up, be your favorite character from a book, show, movie, etc. And have FUN! You can also have multiple RP personalities, Be Edward Cullen Sometimes and Nauruto some other

Below I want you to make up a person, tell me their...
~Name
~Date of Birth
~Gender
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc.
~What Type of Creature you are
~Some Interesting Stuff

Thanks Bunch,
Mr Gentlmen [*-*]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm
Add a pic if you want.

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:48 pm
~Name: Ryan W. Amour
~Date of Birth: 1896, I'm 213 (14 in apearrence)
~Gender: M
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc.: Paris, France, Europe
~What Type of Creature you are: Vampire
~Some Interesting Stuff: I was changed by a well known family friend who turned out to be a vampire. When he was dying from an enemy vampire attack, he needed somone to continue his coven name, the Amour Coven. I changed my last name from Montagui to Amour so there would be no speculation as to why I'm still living. My special ability is that of Mental Manipulation, I can enter your and create a feeling like Pain, Fear, Love, Sadness, Hatred, Etc. I still reside in Paris with other vampires (If you want to be one of them, in the RP, PM me).
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 pm
~Name Lynette Talon
~Date of Birth 1991 (18 )
~Gender F
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc. Paris
~What Type of Creature you are Elemental manipulator (currently mastered fire)
~Some Interesting Stuff Originally from Australia, she was forced to move to Paris after the discovery of her powers. Her family has had a record of a few who share her power, in order to train and to learn about them she must move to Paris to find her only relative who shares her powers.

User Image

Her great aunt's text color violet  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 pm
~Name: Laleo Chaotic Elemental/ Chaos
~Date of Birth: Doesn't remember, 19
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc.: Can't remember birth place but currently lives in Paris / More or less in Hell too...
~What Type of Creature you are: Dark Angel, Angel of Death, Elemental manipulator (prone to Fire, but works strongly in Spirit, Psychic, and Necro. yes I have my own list of elements!! In my journal here...)
~Some Interesting Stuff: A fellow element manipulator like Lynette but no relation, as far as he knows. He lost his family in a fire he created by accident when he was 10. He took the position of Angel of Death at 13 when he managed to kill a previous one in self defense. Since then his hair and eyes have always had an indigo/violet color to them. He also remembers nothing of his life before then, except what happened to his family. He changed his last name after his family's death, and the nickname of Chaos is from his middle name based of the fact he can be dangerous and sometimes ruthless with his element manipulation.
User Image
(Changed the color myself! I love Photoshop!)
do not click this link... or else...
More pics of Laleo and the rest of the Dark Angels group can be seen here!

Here's another pic of when he's in hell and as the Angel of Death (minus a few wings, he technically has 12 in full out Death Angel)... Slightly different from human world if you notice...
User Image
User Image
(Anime fun!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 pm
~Name: Evangeline Sole
~Date of Birth: November (1991)
~Gender: Female
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc.: Sheevertown, CT. Traveling Europe .(currently in Paris b/c everyone else is bahaha)
~What Type of Creature you are: Hybrid. Part human, part Angel.
~Some Interesting Stuff: She was raised human until she unlocked her angelic half after meeting her Hume. (Hume is the human she has to protect [shes like a guardian angel], I stole the name Hume from FF). She left her home when her Hume was kidnapped by a dark angel, Caiden, and dragged down to hell. Now, she's in Paris, finding a way to get into hell to save him. Her special ability as an angel is Seeing/Hearing Beyond. Which means, she can see and hear really really far as well as through time.

User ImageUser Image

Gematria:  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

CoSMicWondER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:07 am
~Name Jereth
~Date of Birth 1992
~Gender M
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc. Doesn't know, he's a roamer
~What Type of Creature you are: Conjurer
~Some Interesting Stuff: Since having his ability when he was 6, he ran away from home with his older brother when he was 7. At age 14, he and his brother split, due to personal reasons. Basically living on his motorcycle, Jereth goes wherever he pleases. Being a conjurer he can create anything he needs. Anything that can fit into the palm of his hand doesn't usually deploy his energy, the bigger the object the greater energy loss.

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 am
~Name Siren
~Date of Birth unknown
~Gender F
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc. none travels with Laleo
~What Type of Creature you are: Elemental Manipulator (Primary Psychic), Shape shifter
~Some Interesting Stuff: She's Laleo's pet bat, Laleo saved her from death when she was human, now she protects and helps him. She chose to travel as a bat, but in Hell she is seen as a normal human. She rarely ever shifts out of her bat form when in the Human world.
~Text color Indigo
User Image
(human form)  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Star_Trip

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 am
~Name: Miu
~Date of Birth: Not telling, 17
~Gender: F
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc. Down in hell with her brother
~What Type of Creature you are: Dark Angel, Angel of Torture
~Some Interesting Stuff: The Angels of Torture and Torment are a pair of twins that have had their share of pain in the past. From their original parents’ death leaving them as orphans to the murder of their adoptive family, both the twins had been born into the lives they now live. Though neither remembers anything but living as Dark Angels, due to Lady D erasing their memories. They both have a very pessimistic view of humans (Mortals) and Light Angels (Whitelighters), preferring to think that their kind is of a higher class. This often leads to arguments with Laleo, who still has a bit of humanity in him.
Each one has a unique way of handling the same situation, but they eventually agree on the same idea. Miu tends to turn to the more physical harm of victims while Rin choses to attack the mental aspects. You hardly ever see one without the other.
User Image

Miu was adopted with her brother into a wealthy family. There she was taught a military fighting style based on martial arts for her natural fighting flare. In the same early age, the Angel of Torture awoke in her. It was forcefully awakened after the murder of her adoptive family. The traumatic event led to her coldness and lack of emotion. She only opens to her brother, showing a gentler side, but she is still forever far from recovering her humanity. The tragic death of the murderer was at her own hands, that was how she met Laleo and Lady D.
Whether it is in her inherent nature, or it was taught to her during the martial art lessons, she attacks with both the precision of a machine and the nimbleness of a wild beast. Her small frame and speed allow her to maneuver in close and hit her victims vital points. Sending them into a slow tortured state that will eventually lead to death.
Even though she never agreed to accepting Lady D’s offer, she is glad that she can have free roam to wherever she wants. Knowing that her brother is with her is even more than she can ever bargain for. The thought of separation between them weakens her to the core of non-existence.
User Image
Cute and Deadly! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 am
~Name: Rin
~Date of Birth: Not telling, 17
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc. Down in hell with his sister
~What Type of Creature you are: Dark Angel, Angel of Turmoil
~Some Interesting Stuff:
User Image

In contrast to his hot-blooded sister, Rin is cool and calm. He tends to think more then take a direct action. He awoke as the Angel of Torment the same day as Miu.
He doesn’t take orders from anyone, even the higher ranked Laleo - except his direct superior, Lady D, who Rin dares not to defy. However, if seen as a human, at first glance doesn’t give the impression of a fighter or a Dark Angel. Though he does possess the strength and grace beyond his outward demeanor, don’t confuse him with a mere street punk as he does not pick his fights indiscriminately. But he will attack if ordered, if his sister is harmed, or if it is in an argument with Laleo. At the very least, if predetermined events occurred to the point of strategy and defense, don’t cross his path. For it is your doom to do so, you will fall to your own discretion.
As goes for the nature of his abilities, he is also devoid of emotion to a direct state- except only to the points of the moment. Which when he transformed into his state was at the fact he knew their fate before it happened before him. Taking action only when needed and protecting his twin sister from the finer points of danger, he laid out their path of torture and torment for the only reason of staying out of the fire of death and destruction for himself and his sister. Never allowing either one to give up on their actions, he has proven that there is nothing they cannot accomplish, with only that they put their minds and bodies into their actions.
User Image  

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm
~Name: Alexander Stravin
~Date of Birth: March 2, 1687
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc. Burnt down by fire.
~What Type of Creature you are: Vampire/Human
~Some Interesting Stuff: I burnt it down. My age is 27, but was born long ago. I like alchemy and I love having company...(haha...) Oh, and I only drink other vampire's blood. i have lived thay way for my whole carreer as a Vampire. I wont hurt humans. It is against my nature.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm
~Name Lady Death/ Lady D
~Date of Birth Unknown
~Gender F
~Home Town, Country, State, Etc. Hell (duh)
~What Type of Creature you are Queen of Dark Angels / Death itself (herself)
~Some Interesting Stuff ... Nothing to tell...

User Image  

guardian_fairy_88

RP Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces