Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Monster Galaxy
Welcome to cafe "EVE" (Please Join)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aishteru Yo

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 pm
WELCOME TO CAFE EVE
~Please, enjoy this little song while you roam around the Cafe.~

User Image

User Image

PLOT

The future, probably Japan. Robots have long been put into practical use, and androids have just come into use.

Influenced by the Robot Ethics Committee, it's become common sense for people to treat androids like household appliances. Their appearance - indistinguishable from humans except for the ring over each android's head - has led some people to empathize unnecessarily with androids. Known as "android-holics", such people have become a social problem.

Some high school students, have been taught from childhood that androids are not to be viewed as humans, and has always used them as convenient tools. One day some of these students has discovered some strange data in the behavior records of their family household android.

Out of curiousity, some of these kids traced their androids movements. Only to discover a mysterious café that features a house rule that: "humans and robots are to be treated the same"...

(Source: MyAnimeList.net - Eve No Jikan)

User Image
RULES

*Obey Gaia Online's ToS.

*No one is allowed to cyber, if you must. Take it to the PMs.

*Absolutely no ONE liners. You must type a minimum of at least THREE lines.

*If possible, please avoid OOC spamming inside this thread. And when talking out of place please use "OOC:" to indicate that it was an OOC statement. No brackets, slants, etc... aside from this will be used to OOC.

*Never break the golden rule of cafe EVE. And that rule is "to treat everyone equally." (Eve No Jikan)There will be no discrimination between humans and androids.

*PM me your profiles with the words inside the parethisis "()" located in the rule before this, as the subject. So I at least know you read them.

(Rules may be subject to change)
User Image
PROFILE SKELETONS

[align=center][size=10][color=darkred]

USERNAME: _[u] Gaia Name Here [/u]_x
CHARACTER NAME: _[u] Character Name Here [/u]_x
ROLE: _[u] Android Or Human [/u]_x
APPEARANCE: (Link To Your Characters Picture Here. If Not Available, Just Briefly Describe Here.)_x
BIO: _[u] Your Characters history, attitude, and reason for being at the cafe. And how you got to the cafe.[/u]_x

[/color][/size][/align]
(I will not accept anyone's profile unless you've PMed them to me, and has used the "code" that I have provided.)

User ImageUser Image
Last Words

Hello everyone! Just a brief reminder, that you can only join if you PM me your profiles. Only then, will I add you in the roster below. As for your goal in this RP. Well, it's pretty simple.

You will be playing as either a human or an android. Now, the RP starts when you find yourself in a small alleyway; somewhat oblivious to world around you. To your side, you stumble upon a seemingly "odd" door with the sign "EVE CAFE". As soon as you enter, you see a small chalk board with pink writing. As you read along, this is what followed:

"Welcome to Cafe Eve! A place for robots and humans alike. Here at Cafe Eve, we would like for you to follow our golden rule at all times.

Golden Rule:
*Humans and robots are to be treated the same*
*Discrimination in any form, is absolutely no allowed*

You have finished reading and decided to take a seat near the bar. Confused of it all, you decided to order something. And a girl with orange hair and a red apron hands you the menu. Seeing as how the people around you were drinking coffee, you've decided to have the same. Taking your order, the girl takes back the menu and smiles at you saying "one EVEN BLEND, coming right up" heading back towards the back of the bar, she starts making you one "Eve Blend".

(THIS RP IS BASED OFF THE ANIME "EVE NO JIKAN". I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME "EVE NO JIKAN", THUS, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE PICTURES USED IN THIS RP WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MERELY FAN BASED.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

LIST OF CUSTOMERS

-----W-A-I-T-I-N-G---F-O-R---P-L-A-Y-E-R-S---T-O---J-O-I-N-----

LIST OF ANDROIDS

-----W-A-I-T-I-N-G---F-O-R---P-L-A-Y-E-R-S---T-O---J-O-I-N-----

User Image

Aishteru Yo

Sparkly Explorer

Aishteru Yo

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:05 pm
I made this RP in a guild that I am in, but I hope to draw in some people here. I just pray to God that the layout isn't messed up or weird? Since, my computer's screen is quite wide. sweatdrop Anyways, I hope you join and have fun.

To all the mods, please don't hesitate to point out anything wrong with my RP, via posting them individually. I would appreciate it as well, if you didn't edit my posts. So at least I can see where my mistakes are. Thank you. blaugh  
Monster Galaxy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games