Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for a 1x1 Partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragedies_at_Hand

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:20 pm
Julia walked into the club and sat down in a seat far away from the door. She listened to the music and looked around at everyone around her. They all seemed to be having a fun time. She wasn't much of a dancer, so she stayed seated and just listened to the music. That was the only reason she went to parties anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm
Tonight, Shadow watched people dance and kiss and drink. There was a pair of homosexual men by the bar drinking and talking to each other. There was a group of 5 women on the dance floor dirty dancing and having a great time. There were 3 men at the bar scoping the room for their next attempt at fun for the night. A man sat at a table and drank while his woman danced. It looked like she was dancing with another man, but actually the other man took the opportunity to just dance near her so it would seem like they were together. It was the woman's man's fault that he wasn't on the dance floor with her. There was a woman, sitting quietly by herself at a table. She looked happy, or at least like she was enjoying something even though she was alone. Unlike another man at another table that was alone and trying to not mope or look depressed cause he was lonely.

Another normal evening it seems. The usual observations. That woman is perhaps the most interesting and unusual observation. She always is. She comes here alone many times. She doesn't seem interested in anything but the music that is playing. Someone that goes to a night club to listen to music and perhaps the sound of the people interacting due to the music, is perhaps not at peace at home or at work. She seems to come here to escape from reality. Is that why I come to these places? Hmmm.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tragedies_at_Hand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 am
Julia saw a man that was usually there. Again. He seemed to be looking in her direction and, as usual, she had to act like she didn't notice. It was getting a little annoying, but she didn't know what to do about it. He didn't seem like someone she would pick a fight with.

Why does he always come here and look at me? There are plenty of other women here that actually want to socialize and dance. Whatever. I really don't feel like wasting my time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:22 pm
Shadow did his best to not stare at anyone he observed. He had periferal vision. He didn't want anyone to know that he was watching. It was ok if they assumed it, but when someone knows they are being watched, it could turn into harasment. He was about ready to leave when a cammosion started up near the bar.

Shadow calmly walked over to the bar and watched. He would not act until a fight actually started. One of the men involved in the scene saw Shadow and backed off from the other man. The second man saw his opponent back up and got mad. He turned to look and see what changed his opponent's mind. What he saw was a bigger challenge.

"Sho, you wanna fight me bub?" the man asked in a drunken stupor. "I can take you on. Bringsh it on, I dareshhh you. Yoush knows you wanna." He got up close and in Shadow's face. Shadow simply replied, "I will not fight you. I think it is time you got a taxi and head home."

The man didn't like this. He backed up a moment and threw a fist at Shadow's face. Shadow didn't even blink, but instead caught the man's fist. He then wrapped it around behind the man and doubled him over the counter. He got the other hand and put it next to the first hand. The bar tender handed Shadow a ziptie and Shadow tied the man's hands behind his back. The cops were on their way to pick the man up.

Shadow stood by the man who was now sitting in a chair with a cup of water and a straw next to him. After the cops showed up, Shadow decided he would call it a night.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:08 am
bump ^_^