Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Search – Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquanautic Artist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:58 am
Alexander wlaked up, setting a stack of towel on the desk and smiling at her. "You rang milady?" He asked. He was still in a cheerful mood and it showed with his demenor and his voice. His green eyes were bright and happy. Yet at the same time he looked a bit more out or exhausted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 am
She returned his smile. "I just wanted to know if there were any good places to eat." He seemed busy and she didn't want to be any more of a burden to him.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Aquanautic Artist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm
"That depends on what you're wanting to dine on. If you want Itlaian I can take you to a place down the road, we've got no resturants here at the hotel, but down the road theres tons of things. I was going to put these up then go get some and bring it back here." He offered. "I can take you down there.. Dad wont mind me having a dinner at the resturant for once."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:34 pm
Se didn't bother to think it over, she was hungry and he offered. "That sounds great!" She practically shouted and an instant blush crept up cheeks. "Sorry, I just haven't eating for most of the day." Lily explained giving him a weak smile.  

Devourer of Cupcakes

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers