Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Going to the Star Trek Experience

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dunedien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 pm
I am really excited because I am going to Vegas this weekend. I will mostly be babysitting my little brother while my parents have a vacation, but my dad said he might take me to the reopenned Experience in downtown. biggrin biggrin biggrin Does anyone know what exacly is up at this point, I know the rides aren't. Has anyone been there since it reopenned?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 pm
I haven't been to it period, you lucky girl..... You are really a girl, right?

At any rate, yeah, not enough money to do anything. Not with a 10,000 dollar short film project.  

Matt Pniewski

Dunedien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 pm
Matt Pniewski

At any rate, yeah, not enough money to do anything. Not with a 10,000 dollar short film project.

4laugh Yes, I'm really a girl. And like I said, it is really my parents that are going to Vegas. I'm acting as babysitter most of the time before I head off to college, but I am really excited about going. What kind of short film is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm
Dunedien
Matt Pniewski

4laugh Yes, I'm really a girl. And like I said, it is really my parents that are going to Vegas. I'm acting as babysitter most of the time before I head off to college, but I am really excited about going. What kind of short film is it?

www.halffishmovie.com
www.myspace.com/half_fish
www.twitter.com/halffishmovie

Sorry, I'm actually just tired of promoting as much as I have been, so I give the stock answers.

Still, even younger didn't go out of state much. Luckily, every once in a while we get a good Star Trek Convention here. And when we don't have that, at least we have a Godzilla Convention for me to nerd over....  

Matt Pniewski

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff