A prose MAJORLY influenced by HIM. ;D If you can find all the influences, yayy for you.

I silently walk through this valley of sunflowers that are waving from side to side in dissonance. These sunflowers, though beautiful, amount to nothing. The beauty of the clear blue sky, with very few puffs of cloud visible, amounts to nothing. I feel your breath upon my shoulder as we walk together, hand in hand, the warm summer breeze caressing our skin. I look into your icy blues that are so full of beauty; the stars could never amount to such brilliance. To have your arm around me is to throw away all life, all meaning, just to stay there, in your arms, for all eternity. Us, together, is such a heavenly sin. Our love is so beautiful, so sweet, a razorblade kiss. It is so admirable, yet so forbidden and every second of our eternal love causes heartache, for it is so intensely beautiful. As we lay here now, in this open field of the most beautiful green, I gaze into your eyes, lost in their tranquility, and you are my heaven tonight. All I’ve ever wanted was you, my love, my darling. You are perfect to me and my heart stops beating only for you. That’s how it will always be, forever in eternity. You are my resurrection from the darkness, from the pain.